By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Greatest PS3 RPGs

Adobo said:

Dragon Age Origins & Demon Souls. Praying for Demon Souls 2

They are making a sequel to Demon's Souls. It's called "Project Dark" since it will be multiplatform.

Around the Network
DarthSontin said:
Adobo said:

Dragon Age Origins & Demon Souls. Praying for Demon Souls 2

They are making a sequel to Demon's Souls. It's called "Project Dark" since it will be multiplatform.

I would assume most people praying for a DS2 already know about Project Dark and are hoping for a full on sequel not just a spiritual successor.

NYANKS said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Top tier : FF13, Valkyria Chronicles, and Elder Scrolls IV : Oblivion

Mid/Top tier : Star Ocean 4, NIER 

Mid Tier : Dragon Age Origins, WKC (To the contrary of ajescent I feel this game is a poor man's FF12)

If you couldn't get into Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion, I doubt you'll get into Fallout 3.

Um, Demon's Souls?! For shame, Darth.

My Ps3's at home so I can't get it till December now, but GT5 cums in December soooo

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
NYANKS said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Mid Tier : Dragon Age Origins, WKC (To the contrary of ajescent I feel this game is a poor man's FF12)

If you couldn't get into Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion, I doubt you'll get into Fallout 3.

My Ps3's at home so I can't get it till December now, but GT5 cums in December soooo

Haha fair enough. We waited long enough right? Try it though, if you're up for the challenge.  :P

darthdevidem01 said:
NYANKS said:
darthdevidem01 said:

GOD WILLING

I'm not martin luther king. I don't have a dream. I have a plan

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.

Around the Network

To be honest... I would pickup some PSone classics.... >_>

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

dragon age:origins youl love it. their are also many unknown rpgs which can be fun like magna carta but it depends on you.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Demon's Souls is the best game on the system, tho I am not sure if it meets your criteria completely.  So here are three others:

1) Eternal Sonata. 

You are a Tales fan and this just seems like a logical starting point to me.  Besides, you cannot beat the music.

2) Dragon Age Origins. 

The customization (especially on gear) it nothing close to that of any JRPG, but the story is fantastic, it is lengthy, there are many sides quests and it has some fantastic humor (darker than most JRPGs of course)

3)Atelier Rorona

Its light heartedness is about 180o turn from the above game.  It is very light hearted, deep as hell in terms of customization and the awkward ass sexual innuendo is fantastic!  Working on my 2nd playthrough right now.

Lmao at people suggesting Oblivion. He said he couldn't get into it.

If I were you, I'd get Demon's Souls. It may keep you entertained 'til the new Tales game releases on PS3.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

In this order:

Final Fantasy XIII

Demons Souls

Resonance of Fate

Dragon Age: Origins

Star Ocean 4

Mass Effect 2 (When it comes out in January, lol)

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix!