By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN: No hype for ZELDA :(

there's been hardly any info, so of course the hype is low for now. Once we get new stuff I can be certain things will spike back up

Around the Network

Like SaviorX said, no one's excited for it at the moment because we haven't heard anything about it. It will most likely be like other recent A-rank Nintendo games, where it's hardly shown or talked about until close to release and then suddenly the hype explodes.

Pavolink said:
adsl said:

Since Nintendo reveled that this game would be a motion plus exclusive it became my most anticipated game of the whole gen.

Mine too... but even before was announced :P

It's like a dream to have a true 1:1 sword control. I mean, when a had a Atari 2600 I would never imagine that it would be possible some day. This why Sports Resort was the first game that I have pre-ordered in my life and Skyward Sword is going to be the second.

@Pavolink

Still I will wait and be 50/50 with this game, until I see many reviews. Not planning to buy it on launch as I did with all console Zelda games since N64

adsl said:
Pavolink said:
adsl said:

Since Nintendo reveled that this game would be a motion plus exclusive it became my most anticipated game of the whole gen.

Mine too... but even before was announced :P

It's like a dream to have a true 1:1 sword control. I mean, when a had a Atari 2600 I would never imagine that it would be possible some day. This why Sports Resort was the first game that I have pre-ordered in my life and Skyward Sword is going to be the second.

Oh!

Skyward Sword will be my first pre-order game :D

The 1:1 sword control adds possibilities for a lot of new puzzles and epic combats. Can't wait to play. D:

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
the_bloodwalker said:

@Pavolink

Still I will wait and be 50/50 with this game, until I see many reviews. Not planning to buy it on launch as I did with all console Zelda games since N64

Well, as thing has turned over Metroid Other M. I believed when I saw the trailers that this can be the best Metroid... :/

Zelda is the best game series of all times, IMO, & I would not expect anything but something epic with the next Zelda... I am really hiped about two things, the 1:1 motion fights... I really expect a lot of new technics with the sword...

Also, I read somthing, about Aonuma speaking about link flying over Hyrule, if link needs a new companion (besides the sword-girl) I would wish to see a Dragon-shield, something  a la Ezlo... So when link posses his shield on his back, the shield draw its wings, so link can fly back and forth from skyloft... ;)

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

After the overhyped train that was Twilight Princess maybe it's a good change .... oh and I want a Midna game.

menx64 said:

Zelda is the best game series of all times, IMO, & I would not expect anything but something epic with the next Zelda... I really hiped about two things, the 1:1 motion fights... I really expect a lot of new technics with the sword...

Also, I read somthing, about Aonuma speaking about link flying over Hyrule, if link needs a new companion (besides the sword-girl) I would wish to see a Dragon-shield, something  a la Ezlo... So when link posses his shield on his back, the shield draw its wings, so link can fly back and forth from skyloft... ;)

Mine too ^_^

About Link flying, wasn´t Aonuma, it was his son. I really don't think that Link will fly, it would have some kind of trasportation from Hyrule to Skyloft, but it wasn't revealed. Until now...

alfredofroylan said:

After the overhyped train that was Twilight Princess maybe it's a good change .... oh and I want a Midna game.

Yeah, over 100 hours and best than Ocarina of Time...

We knew al ot of the plot six months before the release. I also think that they are making this way because the tremendus hype from Twilight Princess. :/