By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do YOU want the Last Story? If so, speak up!

ZenfoldorVGI said:

Hell yes I want it. Buying a Wii for it.

It would seem as though you're in good company ;)

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

I always assumed TLS was the FF killer- it has to be released worldwide.

Xenoblade...I cannot guarantee. Nintendo hasn't always published Monolith titles (Disaster anyone?).

Either way, I wanna play both....A lot. Those two in conjunction with Zelda are too much amazing to bear.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

SaviorX said:

Xenoblade...I cannot guarantee. Nintendo hasn't always published Monolith titles (Disaster anyone?).

Either way, I wanna play both....A lot. Those two in conjunction with Zelda are too much amazing to bear.

I think I may play it now :)

Conegamer said:
SaviorX said:

:(

Dick move lol

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

SaviorX said:
Conegamer said:
SaviorX said:

Dick move lol

Really? Ok, maybe. At least you weren't cheap enough to come back and say "I'm playing Kirby and Arc Rise Fantasia together in a pool of awesome!"

Grr...

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
SaviorX said:
Conegamer said:
SaviorX said:

Dick move lol

Really? Ok, maybe. At least you weren't cheap enough to come back and say "I'm playing Kirby and Arc Rise Fantasia together in a pool of awesome!"

Grr...

I would've if I could afford em!

itll come though the wait is unbearable.

I might want it. After all, it is a Mistwalker game. I just hope it is not a hack n slash game.

Conegamer said:

I had this amazing dream last night, where I'd got thousands of signatures to bring over The Last Story to the UK and America. 

I won't go into it, but that made me think about just how anticipated a game this is. Are you looking forward to it? If so, why? 

I know I am, and if Nintendo cheap out on us again, well, does it really need saying?

YES, YES, YES!!! Me want!!!

I think it will come to America sooner than later, I mean it's Sakaguchi's work, it has built a tremendous amount of hype even with the tidbits that we currently know and, probably the most important thing, it will be published by Nintendo.

I don't see why it wouldn't be released overseas. Let's just cross our fingers in it's rather sooner than later!

Hell yes i want the Last Story. It's my most anticipated JRPG.

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909