By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do YOU want the Last Story? If so, speak up!

Yes!!! I want it!!

-

Around the Network

yes i really want the game :) 

Ofcorse I want it, and I'm going to buy a Wii for it! It's the first game directed by Sakaguchi since Final Fantasy V!

Conegamer said:
bmmb1 said:

I'm quite certain it will be coming, that and Xenoblade. While I didn't like that some games didn't make it over, I could see the various reasons behind all the games that didn't make it over, and those reasons simply aren't there  for Xenoblade and Last Story.

If that's the case, why haven't we heard anything about Xenoblade (nearly 5 months after launch) or The Last Story?

I'm not saying it won't come over, I just wanted to check whether or not people shared by anxious excitement.

"Xenoblade (or Monado) have been officialy annouced for release, but hasn't been given a release date yet."

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/5167/emailnintendo1.png

Antabus said:

I might want it. After all, it is a Mistwalker game. I just hope it is not a hack n slash game.

My advice? Watch the videos and read the stories. IT IS NOT A HACK AND SLASH GAME!!!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Ghutto said:
Conegamer said:
bmmb1 said:

I'm quite certain it will be coming, that and Xenoblade. While I didn't like that some games didn't make it over, I could see the various reasons behind all the games that didn't make it over, and those reasons simply aren't there  for Xenoblade and Last Story.

If that's the case, why haven't we heard anything about Xenoblade (nearly 5 months after launch) or The Last Story?

I'm not saying it won't come over, I just wanted to check whether or not people shared by anxious excitement.

"Xenoblade (or Monado) have been officialy annouced for release, but hasn't been given a release date yet."

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/5167/emailnintendo1.png

Cool man! But the lack of release date is unnerving, how long was Kirby Wii TBA for?

Right, it certainly seems as though there's a lot of people who want this game (heck, a lot of people who are getting a Wii JUST for this game!)

If that's not proof it should come over I don't know what is

Conegamer said:
Antabus said:

I might want it. After all, it is a Mistwalker game. I just hope it is not a hack n slash game.

My advice? Watch the videos and read the stories. IT IS NOT A HACK AND SLASH GAME!!!

Haven't seen any gameplay videos of the game yet. The trailer made it look like one.

Antabus said:
Conegamer said:
Antabus said:

Haven't seen any gameplay videos of the game yet. The trailer made it look like one.

Don't worry, it's a RPG through and through. Think of it as FF12's battle system with FF7's story and FF's Director. But hopefully better. Sounds good to me!

Conegamer said:
Antabus said:
Conegamer said:
Antabus said:

Don't worry, it's a RPG through and through. Think of it as FF12's battle system with FF7's story and FF's Director. But hopefully better. Sounds good to me!

Yeah I know it is a rpg. The few seconds of gameplay I've seen looks more like kingdom hearts than lost odyssey and I consider kingdom hearts to be a hack n slash game. :P

But still, the game is from the guys who made LO. I think that is a good enough reason to try it out.