By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do YOU want the Last Story? If so, speak up!

i want it but im not going to buy a wii for one or two games :(

Around the Network

The first time I saw the trailer I almost fainted, thanks God I had a fenix down close to me just in case, I think I´ll keep it just in case they dont bring it here... 

Must buy day 1... I really liked the old FFs (3,4,5 & 6), I only hope Sakaguchi still keeps all his magic, hopefully ff6 didnt ran him out of it... 

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

(>^_^)>

I want it!!!

And the gameplay sound awsome!!!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Conegamer said:
bmmb1 said:

I'm quite certain it will be coming, that and Xenoblade. While I didn't like that some games didn't make it over, I could see the various reasons behind all the games that didn't make it over, and those reasons simply aren't there  for Xenoblade and Last Story.

If that's the case, why haven't we heard anything about Xenoblade (nearly 5 months after launch) or The Last Story?

I'm not saying it won't come over, I just wanted to check whether or not people shared by anxious excitement.

Because this is Nintendo... Unfortunately they are very secretive about anything that is not coming out anytime soon. Last Story hasn't even come out in Japan yet, and Xenoblade's localization probably takes quite a while - It's a BIG game. I would guess they have Xenoblade slated for April 2010 at the earliest, so according to their announcements philosophy they won't announce it anytime soon (you should note that they haven't announced ANY game that is supposed to come next year after March). I think that's a stupid practice that is actuallly hurting them, but that is how they work, and so we will have to continue living in doubt for a while.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Mr Khan said:

I would say that Xenoblade's the iffy one. The Last Story clearly costs too much for them to leave Japan-only

What about Earthbound? It's happened before, hopefully it won't happen again

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
bmmb1 said:
Conegamer said:
bmmb1 said:

I'm quite certain it will be coming, that and Xenoblade. While I didn't like that some games didn't make it over, I could see the various reasons behind all the games that didn't make it over, and those reasons simply aren't there  for Xenoblade and Last Story.

If that's the case, why haven't we heard anything about Xenoblade (nearly 5 months after launch) or The Last Story?

I'm not saying it won't come over, I just wanted to check whether or not people shared by anxious excitement.

Because this is Nintendo... Unfortunately they are very secretive about anything that is not coming out anytime soon. Last Story hasn't even come out in Japan yet, and Xenoblade's localization probably takes quite a while - It's a BIG game. I would guess they have Xenoblade slated for April 2010 at the earliest, so according to their announcements philosophy they won't announce it anytime soon (you should note that they haven't announced ANY game that is supposed to come next year after March). I think that's a stupid practice that is actuallly hurting them, but that is how they work, and so we will have to continue living in doubt for a while.

Yeah true. ITS NOT THE BEST OF PLANS BUT WE NEED TO PLAY THE CARDS WE'RE DEALT!

Also, I know I've just picked up the new Layton game, but have we really got a working time machine?

That'd be SO COOL MAN!

cory.ok said:

i want it but im not going to buy a wii for one or two games :(

...then buy it for the dozens of other good games as well ;)

Conegamer said:
Mr Khan said:

I would say that Xenoblade's the iffy one. The Last Story clearly costs too much for them to leave Japan-only

While I could name dozens of awesome JRPGs that didn't originally get released in Europe, I'm almost certainly that TLS will get released here.

Earthbound didn't get released here probably because it was a niche game in a relatively niche genre on the 2nd place console (here in Europe).

MrT-Tar said:
Conegamer said:
Mr Khan said:

While I could name dozens of awesome JRPGs that didn't originally get released in Europe, I'm almost certainly that TLS will get released here.

Earthbound didn't get released here probably because it was a niche game in a relatively niche genre on the 2nd place console (here in Europe).

Hmm, I suppose. I guess we shouldn't jump to conclusions, it's just the lack of any word on the subject is unnerving...

Hell yes I want it. Buying a Wii for it.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.