By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Everything more or less the same as last week and the weeks before that.

Around the Network

Don't listen to the one posting above me. He obviously doesn't appreciate the implications of

TOTAL PLAYSTATION SUPREMACY!!!

Obviously.

Tease.

wait....

the 360 slim did so well World wide these last few months

but yet....

the PS3-360 hardware gap actually SHRANK??

LOL

LOL

At this rate it'll take longer for the PS3 to catch up. I thought the PS3 would surpass 360 total sales by 2011, but it may take all the way to the end of 2012. 

Makaha said:

wait....

but yet....

LOL

LOL

If you mean for the last few months then that'd be a contradiction. If 360 has done better the last few months then the gap has widened the last few months, can't shrink if 360 sells more than PS3, now can it..

Price cut Nintendo or you'll be in truble!

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Around the Network
akuseru said:

I second this. The numbers are discussed each week, and then suddenly we get an 'adjustment' making the numbers totally different. All the close races that has been discussed earlier gets kinda pointless. For all we know, this week could be adjusted in 6 months making positions totally different. I come here to get an estimate and see some trends, but I definitely don't have 100% faith in the numbers provided here. Still, awesome site with good features. 

that is mostly caused by the site using a useless amount of significant digits - they say themselves that there is an error of about 10% in the data, but they report it down to single units, which scientifically speaking is nonsense, because the error (e.g. for hw sales this week it's about 16k) is way way way bigger than the smallest significant digit they use

Despite MOH good launch, both XB360 and PS3 are a little bit down WoW. Wii up, although not so much, considering the hype for Kirby and Wii Party, but anyway it's not dead.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Makaha said:

wait....

but yet....

LOL

LOL

The same happened when PS3 slim released :)

Same song, different fanboys.

Castlevania 220K and Enslaved 120K combined platform sales in two weeks.

Wow, horrible and sad. Mammoth-like flops.

Slimebeast said:

Castlevania 220K and Enslaved 120K combined platform sales in two weeks.

Wow, horrible and sad. Mammoth-like flops.

What were your expectations?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey