By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii should have had a flood of PS2 ports, but of the great ones.

@lordtheknight  Why does the "Wii" deserve anything??? As for support 3rd parties give the Wii alot of support I see just as much Wii games on shelves as I see PS3 or 360, maybe more, and Ninty sure as hell does not make that much games. it might not be the support YOU want, but it is support. If your a gamer why throw support behing a company or system, maybe im wrong but im a game fan first, console fan 2nd, company fan 3rd. Maybe im out of line but, it appears that there are alot of people here who have that in reverse and then get mad that there fav company/console isnt getting the "support" they want. Thats the breaks, sure its weird the the #1 selling console on the market is lacking in some "games" but what can any of us do??? You just said you dont really care, its the "principle"? Principle doesnt pay bills or keep lights on so if your not playing to buy any of these games anyway why make them???

Around the Network

"Why does the "Wii" deserve anything???"

Yeah, that's not a question if you've already decided the answer, and are not going to even consider evidence otherwise that I might present, or that's already been presented on this thread (which you really should look at before you just assume there is no reason to do this).

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

^ enlighten me, tell me why a video game console of things derserves anything. Its not a person with feelings, it didnt cure cancer, its just an inanimate object. "People" deserves things and I have read this thread and I still dont see why Wii "deserves" anything.