By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
darthdevidem01 said:

This epic duel requires this EPIC SCENE!!!!1

Xbox 360 is Yoda

Wii is The Emperor

Great idea darth, let's hijack this thread and cover up the PS3 sales dropping by turning it into a "Star Wars RULES" thread!

I will start, and post probably the greatest character/actor/moment in all of Star Wars.

Around the Network
nightsurge said:
Carl2291 said:

Question for anyone in the know -

How come the PS3 has dropped every week since FIFA 11 opened up to over 1 Million units on the PS3 alone, despite a constant stream of new releases?

No more moniez?

Reported for obviously saying Sony have run out of money and can no longer inflate PS3 sales by buying PS3's themselves.

Shame on you, nightsurge. Shame on you.

@carl2291

Edit your post....I edited mine....that video you have quoted doesn't have the Emperor cackling like a Hyena...they skip a bit of the most epic scene ever!!!!!!

@zgamer

It is not surprising......many 3rd party games sell better on PS3 in EU

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Carl2291 said:
nightsurge said:
Carl2291 said:

How come the PS3 has dropped every week since FIFA 11 opened up to over 1 Million units on the PS3 alone, despite a constant stream of new releases?

No more moniez?

Reported for obviously saying Sony have run out of money and can no longer inflate PS3 sales by buying PS3's themselves.

Everyone who bought fifa 11 obviously has a PS3 already.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Carl2291 said:
nightsurge said:
Carl2291 said:

No more moniez?

Gaspzors! I didn't realize I was so transparent!

Around the Network
zgamer5 said:

wow id never expect the 360 to stay up.

why is moh ps3>moh 360?

the first week of mw2 was 360>ps3.

Actually, I guess there were slight adjustments as the PS3 was just slightly ahead last week in EMEAA:

http://www.vgchartz.com/weekly.php?date=40454&reg=Others&date=40461&console=&maker=

PS3 69,405 (-6%) 17,449,904
X360 68,995 (-7%) 17,174,449

The 360 is back ahead again this week though (again just slightly)

MOH is not COD. COD: BO will most likely be 360>PS3 (at least for the first week) in EMEAA

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Nintendogamer said:
Carl2291 said:
nightsurge said:
Carl2291 said:

No more moniez?

Everyone who bought fifa 11 obviously has a PS3 already.

Which isn't true, as I know shops that were selling FIFA 11 PS3 bundles. (Unofficial bundles that is).

CGI-Quality said:

Man, PS3 and 360 are a basic: tie. Japan and America REALLY have to sway this battle.

If 360 can even manage to just tie with PS3 in EMEAA, then it has Xmas in the bag!

Carl2291 said:

Great idea darth, let's hijack this thread and cover up the PS3 sales dropping by turning it into a "Star Wars RULES" thread!

I will start, and post probably the greatest character/actor/moment in all of Star Wars.

Who is that?

I thought everyone knew Star Wars' GREATEST and BESTEST character is this lovable guy!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I need to go wash my hair, I want it looking just like LORD HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN's magnificent hair.

Be back later guys! Hopefully to the sight of PS3 selling about 4 Million units in Japan alone.