By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Capcom: Biggest Trolls of All Time. >____>;

Conegamer said:

I've gone from loving Capcom to hating them

Yeah, they are like the Activision of Japan.

Around the Network

That is just to get people to post about the game at the forums and so on. Free advertisement.

Considering the amout of games Layton sells in the West not releasing it would be stupid

The game has just been announced in Japan, plus both Ace Attorney and Pofessor Layton have been successes outside of Japan so I'd say the chance of localisation is 99.9%.

And Capcom has released a decent amount of good titles on Wii, so less Capcom hating thanks.

forest-spirit said:

The game has just been announced in Japan, plus both Ace Attorney and Pofessor Layton have been successes outside of Japan so I'd say the chance of localisation is 99.9%.

And Capcom has released a decent amount of good titles on Wii, so less Capcom hating thanks.

Well either Street Fighter IV or RE5 on Wii (or both) would drop my hating.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network
LordTheNightKnight said:
forest-spirit said:

you cant hate capcom if the wii cant hadle the start screen of RE5, seriously though capcom has been good on the wii sure they didnt release RE5 and SF4 but the HD consoles didnt get TvC and MH3 either, you dont see PS3 and 360 fans hating on capcom for missing on those games.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Man, the first time I heard this cross-over, I thought it was hoax! Now I this comes out that it won't be released on our shores really got me on the edge. I hope they're calling a bluff!!!

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
Cougarman said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
forest-spirit said:

you cant hate capcom if the wii cant hadle the start screen of RE5, seriously though capcom has been good on the wii sure they didnt release RE5 and SF4 but the HD consoles didnt get TvC and MH3 either, you dont see PS3 and 360 fans hating on capcom for missing on those games.

Actually, some do.

Plus I actually think those should be ported to those systems, just to be fair (since this about principle, not console fanboyism), along with RE4 getting a Move edition (that still works with the Dualshock 3).

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

It'll happen. They're not that stupid... are they?

what a sick crossover, i really like both games, combining the logic and the riddles seems like an awesome idea! the thing is, i the art styles don't really go together, im hoping level5/capcom does something about that.