By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Capcom: Biggest Trolls of All Time. >____>;

They're doing bluff.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:

I'll believe it when i don't see it. Professor Layton alone is currently a consistently better-selling franchise than all but two or three Capcom series currently running

And either way, Level 5 is publishing. The ball is out of Capcom's court on this

Is Level 5 publishing? How nice. I much prefer their localizations anyway.

I'm not even a bit worried. Have you seen gamers' reaction about the announcement of the game? They can't just pee all over us! <.<

I've gone from loving Capcom to hating them

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Eh, it's not confirmed, but it should come anyway. Both Layton and AA sell quite well in the West, it would just be a bizarre decision not to localize it.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Around the Network
LordTheNightKnight said:
badgenome said:

They want people to beg for it, is all.

Then screw them. Gamers are not beholden to them. Plus even when they get the begging, they don't intend to give the gamers what they want anyway.

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom getting localized, with more characters and online play?  Or adding Wii Speak to Monter Hunter Tri?  Okami on Wii?  And these are just examples from Wii that popped immediately into my head: I'm sure there are tons more.

noname2200 said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
badgenome said:

Then screw them. Gamers are not beholden to them. Plus even when they get the begging, they don't intend to give the gamers what they want anyway.

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom getting localized, with more characters and online play?  Or adding Wii Speak to Monter Hunter Tri?  Okami on Wii?  And these are just examples from Wii that popped immediately into my head: I'm sure there are tons more.

TvC was supposed to prove their was an audience for Street Fighter IV. Now it turns out they weren't even considering putting it on the Wii (that fit game doesn't count). Or RE4 being declared a test game, and they didn't even really consider RE5 or another proper RE game on the Wii. That is what I meant.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

noname2200 said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
badgenome said:

Bingo. Outside of Resident Evil on Wii and Street Fighter on Wii, Capcom's done right by their fans so far

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

LordTheNightKnight said:

TvC was supposed to prove their was an audience for Street Fighter IV. Now it turns out they weren't even considering putting it on the Wii (that fit game doesn't count). Or RE4 being declared a test game, and they didn't even really consider RE5 or another proper RE game on the Wii. That is what I meant.

I see.  I'll be the first to admit that, as a Wii-owner, some of Capcom's decisions disappoint me, but regarding this game I'm confident that they're going to localize it, especially since Level 5 is involved and the Layton games  in particular sell best in the West than Japan.  Phoneix's Western sales are nothing to scoff at, either.

As sad as Capcom's Wii support has been, what's even sadder is that they're still like the best 3rd party on Wii. :/

I still<3<3 Z&W, Okami, TvC, MH3 and Basara though.  Capcom's okay in my book, even if they're retarded for not bringing SF4 and a "real" RE game.