By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright 3DS confirmed (omgomgomgomg)

darthdevidem01 said:
Khuutra said:

Takumi is confirmed to be involved as the scenario writer, though I'm sure Level-5 is retaining considerable control.

And yes

Professor Layton is the series I prefer between the two

I disagree with your preference. I prefer Phoenix Wright more.

Darth, you have said this several times in the topic already. I know. I do not care that you prefer Phoenix Wright over Professor Layton. That's fine! But you don't have to tell it to everyone who mentions preferring Layton.

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Khuutra said:

Takumi is confirmed to be involved as the scenario writer, though I'm sure Level-5 is retaining considerable control.

And yes

Darth, you have said this several times in the topic already. I know. I do not care that you prefer Phoenix Wright over Professor Layton. That's fine! But you don't have to tell it to everyone who mentions preferring Layton.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

palancas7 said:

You can see it already from the trailer. Always looking so serious as if he was the bad guy or something. -_-
Plus, Layton does not believe in magic. There's a logical explanation for everything.

*sigh*

"We may have made a serious mistake" (Layton)

I'm thinking he's gonna debunk everything by the end, and team up with Wright to defeat the villian with their brains.

3DS - 2277 - 6636 - 6675 WiiU - Vectorferret
(Write on wall or PM if adding)
Khuutra said:

http://www.overstream.net/view.php?oid=rqt2nrstl8u7

Quick subtitled version of the trailer as subbed by a friend.

Death Note?

darthdevidem01 said:
Khuutra said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Khuutra said:

And yes

FAIL POST

darth, kindly stop filling this epic thread with fail. It is so unlike a gentlemen.

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Khuutra said:

And yes

I prefer Professor layton way over Phoenix Wright.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Nintendogamer said:
Khuutra said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Khuutra said:

And yes

I prefer Professor layton way over Phoenix Wright.

I personally feel than Phoenix Wright is better!

@fwap

I don't like your fur or teeth!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I challenge you to find someone who is looking forward to this game more than me :p Two of my favourite franchises ever are going to be united in a 3DS game!! :D

Am I dead? x)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I just realized something. They're in a storybook world, that allows people from different eras to meet at once? They're in the Nexus from Star Trek Generations!

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

LordTheNightKnight said:

I just realized something. They're in a storybook world, that allows people from different eras to meet at once? They're in the Nexus from Star Trek Generations!

Oh god, please no.