By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A Square Enix Stockholder who owned 1% of the company left because of FFXIV

Carl2291 said:

Solution to fix Square Enix -

Get rid of Wada.

(Also make the Final Fantasy VII Remake for PS3... Exclusively.)

I don't get it. Wasn't Wada President of Square Co. before the merger with Enix as well? I don't particularly like him, but since he was onboard during 'the golden era' of Square he can't be the biggest reason to their 'troubles'... or can he?

Around the Network
akuseru said:

I don't get it. Wasn't Wada President of Square Co. before the merger with Enix as well? I don't particularly like him, but since he was onboard during 'the golden era' of Square he can't be the biggest reason to their 'troubles'... or can he?

I'm not sure if he was.

But still, the company definitely needs new leadership.

akuseru said:
Carl2291 said:

Solution to fix Square Enix -

Get rid of Wada.

(Also make the Final Fantasy VII Remake for PS3... Exclusively.)

Wada was the COO of square previous to 2001. He replaced Suzuki as CEO in 2001. Because of the Spirits within Bomb.

Square Merged with Enix in 2003. But, their was talks going on with Enix From 2000. the previous leadership was planning to merge as well.

AngelosL said:

I dont care if the rest of the stockholders dont share his point of view.Because he ddint make this move because of loss of money...He did it because he is obviously a gamer and has principles.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He doesn't have principles if his reasons for buying and selling stocks is based on - no, speculated by someone on the internet to be based on the supposed quality of an individual game.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"