By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A Square Enix Stockholder who owned 1% of the company left because of FFXIV

Solution to fix Square Enix -

Get rid of Wada.

(Also make the Final Fantasy VII Remake for PS3... Exclusively.)

Around the Network
AngelosL said:

I dont care if the rest of the stockholders dont share his point of view.Because he ddint make this move because of loss of money...He did it because he is obviously a gamer and has principles.

You dont think that Square Enix has many good games? Try playing FF IV,V,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X ,XII ,Crono Trigger and Xenogears. Many of them have been called in lists of the greatest games of all time.

And as for Sakaguchi,he was the mind behind the companies greatest titles.You obviously miss the point here.I dont care if the company loses or earns money .What I was talking about was quality,not profit.

Quality is subjective.
Money is not.

I've played all of those games and half of them are the greatest games of all time imo. I agree. You obviously read my statements wrong.
I said Square-Enix hasn't had as many good games as Squaresoft. But they've still had many good games.

Kitase the guy that wrote and directed FF6, Directed FF7 and FF8 is the Producer and key people of the recent FF projects dating back to FFX. The Exact Same Team that Made FFXIII made FFX (Though XIII wasn't as good as X imo it was still great). Nomura's been there since FF4. etc.

Have you played any of the handheld Square-Enix Games?

Just from one game he aborts?  I LOL @ that.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
AngelosL said:

I dont care if the rest of the stockholders dont share his point of view.Because he ddint make this move because of loss of money...He did it because he is obviously a gamer and has principles.

You dont think that Square Enix has many good games? Try playing FF IV,V,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X ,XII ,Crono Trigger and Xenogears. Many of them have been included in lists of the greatest games of all time.

And as for Sakaguchi,he was the mind behind the companies greatest titles.You obviously miss the point here.I dont care if the company loses or earns money .What I was talking about was quality,not profit.

Are you serious?!?!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOCKDH2nweI

This comes to mind.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

SE doom thread 76564654654

next

Dude the company didnt lose any money. The guy just left because he thought the game ruined the series...

I dont own any handheld console,I never liked them...what about them?

AngelosL said:

Dude the company didnt lose any money. The guy just left because he thought the game ruined the series..

uhhh no, The spirits within was one of the biggest box office bombs... ever http://www.celebritynetworth.com/articles/entertainment-articles/blockbuster-busts-the-10-biggest-summer-movie-bombs/

Carl2291 said:

Solution to fix Square Enix -

Get rid of Wada.

(Also make the Final Fantasy VII Remake for PS3... Exclusively.)

Yea, for once I actually agree with you. Wada seems like he just is not capable of running this place.

I mean, remember Yamauchi from Nintendo? Iwata, business-wise, is leaps and bounds better than he was.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."