Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Your 3rd party Wii collection vs Total

Your 3rd party Wii collection vs Total

00 - 20 % 25 22.73%

21 - 40 % 20 18.18%

41 - 60 % 35 31.82%

61 - 80 % 22 20.00%

81 - 100 % 8 7.27%

Total:110

@soma  yeah your probably right. I still dont know why 3rd parties say that, its best people just ignore them

Around the Network

25/44.... then, nintendo sucks...can't even have a decent 80% of first party games in their own system. Shame....

I have about 10% of my games being 3rd party. I guess I'm a stupid casual that doesnt like all the AAA overwhelmingly good hardcore games for the system.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

That 0-20% bin is higher than I thought it would be, new owners would skew the curve showing that initial buyers intend to get first party, although there's been a few people in the thread that did it for the 3rd party games.

Obviously us, the users at VGChartz, aren't really representation of the whole Wii population, but it is good to see how the relationship is. Right now 55% have more than 4/10 third party games, while the rest have less.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Well, for me it's something like:

First Party

Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, New Super Mario Bros, Mario Kart Wii, Zelda: Twilight Princess, Metroid Other M, Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, Punch Out, Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, Mario Strickers Charged, New Play Control Mario Tennis, Pokemn Battle Revolution, WiiFit, Wii Play, Link's Crosbow training and Wii sports: 17 Games

Third Party:

Okami,Monster Hunter 3 tri, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Muramasa The Demon Blade, Guitar Hero 3, Guitar Hero World tour, Rockband 2, Rockband The Beatles, No More Heroes, No More Heroes 2, The Conduit, Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the new world, Trauma Center New Blood, Zack & Wiki, de Blob, Rabbids Go Home, Samba de Amigo, Dragon Ball Z BT3, Mario & Sonic at the Olympics, Sonic Unleashed, Sonic and the 7 Rings, Geometry Wars, Mercury Meltdown revolution, FF: Chocobo's Dungeon,Soulcalibur Legends: 25 Games

So i'm barely at the 59% . Still i have to buy RE 4, CoD4 (i don't like dual analog so the PS3 version doesn't interest me), GH5, Little King Story, Trauma Team, Epic Mickey. On the first party side: Wii Sport Resort, Wii Party, Donkey Kong Country: Returns,  Kirby Epic Yarn... I don't have enough money to keep my gaming needs.

Either way i think the 60%of 3rd Party games will continue over the time for me... at least seeing my wants list

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

Around the Network

81% of my 23 Wii games are 3rd party games.

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

60%

Currently it's about 50/50. If you include the games I've sold back though, it's probably more like 75/25 in favor of third parties.

total          nintendo           3rd party

27               14 (51%)           13 (49%)

if it helps, i have a friend who plays video games pretty casually that i happen to remember his entire collection.  he has only nintendo titles; wii sports, mario kart, new super mario bros wii, wii play.

17 of 69 that I have listed here.

so 24.6% Nintendo 75.4% 3rd party