By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: How long will COD: BO SP be?

Prediction: How long will COD: BO SP be?

3-4 hours 7 20.00%

5-6 hours 18 51.43%

7-8 hours 5 14.29%

9-10 hours 4 11.43%

11-12 hours 1 2.86%

13+ hours 0 0%

Total:35

How long will the Single player component of Call of Duty Black Ops Last on Regular mode

So here is a fun question to be asking on the Notorious for its short campaigns but robust Multiplayer will Treyarch's story out last MW2 very short 4-5 hour campaign. And with the game out in a couple of weeks will blacks ops out do its Infinity Ward counter part.

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Around the Network

On REGULAR!?

About 5 Hours. Maybe 6.

But seriously, don't play it on Regular unless you just want to do a quick run through. Real gamers play it on Veteran!

I expect 5-6 hours on Regular.

If Treyarch fixes the issues that made Veteran difficulty almost impossible to complete in World at War, I might even give it a try there. So I guess 8-10 hours for me then.

I would say about 6 hours on normal.

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

5-6 hours, but it took me about 15 hours to beat waw on veteran on my first try.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

Around the Network

5-6 for regular, 8-10 for hardened or veteran. and knowing Treyarch, let's expect an epic single-player just like World at War's.

Well if its depends if it takes off of MW2 or WAW.
If it takes off of WAW: short singleplayer, unless played on vetern.
If it takes off of MW2: short single player even when played on veteran.

so 3-4 im guesssing

Smart Men answer questions, Wise men ask questions.
Gamers play games, True Gamers support Gaming

Barozi said:

If Treyarch fixes the issues that made Veteran difficulty almost impossible to complete in World at War, I might even give it a try there. So I guess 8-10 hours for me then.

Let me guess...

Grenade spam?

Carl2291 said:
Barozi said:

Let me guess...

Grenade spam?

mainly, yes.

Though the checkpoint system could be a bit better as well and even some parts of the level design were kinda unfair.

Still have 3 levels to go in WaW on Veteran and I simply don't want to play them, because I knew they were going to be hard, when I made my first playtrough on Regular. (Heart of the Reich for example)

I'd say about 5-6 hours but games seem to get smaller every year so i wouldn't be too surprised if it was something like 3 hours long.

End of 2012 prediction:

xbox 360 : 73-75 million  playstation 3 : 72-74 million  wii : 104-105 million 

Most hyped for :

Bioshock: infinte, The Last Of Us, Alan Wake's American Nightmare and Agent