By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - It's official... ugh (GT5)

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network

well....this will provide some kind of publicity... I fear that it won't go down well with the fans if it's anything but freeking absolutely perfect in every way (but for the non existing interiors for all cars)...

Turn 10 are now loling.

Hard.

Anyway honestly I DO NOT CARE

I can't play the game till December anyway so it doesn't bother me

what does bother me is that PS3's november will be crappy now

But hey this might be PS3's BEST December EVAR!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

So do Sony actually have any games for the holiday besides Moves games?

SOCOM, LBP and now this have been delayed from the Holidays, with the other big Sony games, Killzone and Motorstorm, already in Q1 2011

Around the Network

Wow, and not even a new release date, just "coming this holiday" vaguery! Youch.

What bothers me is that i won't be able to play it until march now =[

oh well screw it, i'll just finish my backlog and......PLAY DUKE NUKEM FOREVER ..........AND FINISH IT, before it comes out.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

I don't care any more, I'm honestly sick of all this bullshit and if the game does sell below everyone's expectations, then it deserves it and I actually hope it does, it might actually teach Polyphony Digitial a lesson on how to actually be a good studio. 

The media are going to have a field day, Sony's reputation has been knocked down a notch and it's all because a developer can't even release a game after 5 years of development.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, this is such a fracking joke.  I am starting to believe that GT5 is vaporware.  :P

Seriously how many delays does this make now?  If it doesn't drop in Dec and falls off till next year, people will be out for blood.   I will believe ship date when I see it.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!