By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - It's official... ugh (GT5)

Pretty much delay to be expected at this point, lol, as long as they actually give a viable reason for delay, it's not like the fans haven't been waiting forever already, an extra month won't kill anyone...hopefully.

Just waiting for that PS Vita to come out so I can play some full featured games on the go with that beautiful screen and control scheme...

Around the Network

Neo-gaf is the gift that keeps giving!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

fwap said:

Seems like there could be a delay in providing a new date for the delayed release!

http://www.entertonement.com/clips/khwxvkwdwl--You-just-blew-my-mindSeinfeld-Cosmo-Kramer-

fwap said:

"Yes, the GT5 European has also been delayed, we are sorry to say. We expect to confirm a new release date before the end of the month."

Seems like there could be a delay in providing a new date for the delayed release!

Lol,  this could mean more than a month.  Heads should roll for this!

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

fwap said:

"Yes, the GT5 European has also been delayed, we are sorry to say. We expect to confirm a new release date before the end of the month."

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Sadly, this is hardly a surprise. I have decided more than a year ago that I would not care for GT5 before its release. However, I was confident they would release it in the last date.

GT5 to release next century!!!!!!!

wtf

Shouldn't of been going gold by now, if it was ready for early November?  Well, hopefully it does hit this year and they don't go into 2011.  I think sackboy has taken enough abuse from GT5, moving out of the way to let GT5 shine.

Wow, that sucks.

This better be the best racing game in the history of the universe. :/