By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - It's official... ugh (GT5)

PS3 officially lost to X360 this year. X360 will outsold PS3 by 2x during holidays.

Around the Network
NSS7 said:

PS3 officially lost to X360 this year. X360 will outsold PS3 by 2x during holidays.

LOL! this is about GT5 not ps3 vs 360......

Make it early 2011, Check out kotaku.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Neos said:

Kotaku says they don't know what they mean by holiday...that is all....don't assume it means 2011 until an official source says so.

Just waiting for that PS Vita to come out so I can play some full featured games on the go with that beautiful screen and control scheme...

Vanbierk said:
Neos said:

Kotaku says they don't know what they mean by holiday...that is all....don't assume it means 2011 until an official source says so.

SCEA tells Kotaku that the delay is indeed global adding that they can't elaborate on whether "holiday season" could mean early 2011. When asked for specifics about the cause of the delay they only said that "Polyphony is optimizing ever aspect to provide the best racing experience."

C'mon, you know what that means.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network
Neos said:
Vanbierk said:
Neos said:

SCEA tells Kotaku that the delay is indeed global adding that they can't elaborate on whether "holiday season" could mean early 2011. When asked for specifics about the cause of the delay they only said that "Polyphony is optimizing ever aspect to provide the best racing experience."

And...? That looks like relaying the exact same information as the playstation blog...

Just waiting for that PS Vita to come out so I can play some full featured games on the go with that beautiful screen and control scheme...

Well Kotaku has a small update on their original artice. Still not really sure when it will be delayed until, or so it seems:

http://kotaku.com/5662886/gran-turismo-5-delayed-now-coming-this-holiday-season

Update: SCEA tells Kotaku that the delay is indeed global adding that they can't elaborate on whether "holiday season" could mean early 2011. When asked for specifics about the cause of the delay they only said that "Polyphony is optimizing ever aspect to provide the best racing experience."

edit: everybody posted before I did! heh

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

smbu2000 said:

Well Kotaku has a small update on their original artice. Still not really sure when it will be delayed until, or so it seems:

http://kotaku.com/5662886/gran-turismo-5-delayed-now-coming-this-holiday-season

Update: SCEA tells Kotaku that the delay is indeed global adding that they can't elaborate on whether "holiday season" could mean early 2011. When asked for specifics about the cause of the delay they only said that "Polyphony is optimizing ever aspect to provide the best racing experience."

In reality, Polyphony just doesn't seem to know how long it takes them to do Anything at all...so I don't even know why they bothered giving a release date before the game was fully completed

Wow.