By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Fans, who do you want see OUT of the console race?

Nintendo.   I think they could become the most successful 3rd party developer,  plus it would be nice to see their games in HD. 

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
darthdevidem01 said:
nen-suer said:

Its on the PSP Mr. "Worst MGS fan Ever".

shhhhh we must pretend its not or Jarrod will say its most underperforming game this gen!

He said MH Tri did great and should only be compared to other home console MH games

If we apply the same for PW, then it fantastic because its the best selling portable MGS game xD

Plus we can say it sold 1 million on PSN (he can't prove it didn't)

OMg Genius

and he keeps stating NPd figures whenever a game he likes does more well on NPD than on VGChartz

Soooo as we don't get NPD's now we can pretend YOU subscribed to get NPD's and we'll claim, "The PSP's latest price drop spurred unprecedented demand for MGS : Peace Walker....making it sell 2 Million in a matter of 2 days"!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

M$.  Don't like the buying of exclusives or DLC.  It hurts the industry as a whole.  They should spend money on creating new IPs instead.  I also don't like that they charge for online multiplayer, which is free on PC, PS3, and Wii.

darthdevidem01 said:
nen-suer said:

He said MH Tri did great and should only be compared to other home console MH games

If we apply the same for PW, then it fantastic because its the best selling portable MGS game xD

Soooo as we don't get NPD's now we can pretend YOU subscribed to get NPD's and we'll claim, "The PSP's latest price drop spurred unprecedented demand for MGS : Peace Walker....making it sell 2 Million in a matter of 2 days"!

Now all we have to do is edit these comments and hope no one saw them.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
darthdevidem01 said:
nen-suer said:

lol don't worry it says Playstation Fans in the thread title. Jarrod won't be within a billion miles of this thread tehehehehee!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
nen-suer said:
darthdevidem01 said:
nen-suer said:

lol don't worry it says Playstation Fans in the thread title. Jarrod won't be within a billion miles of this thread tehehehehee!

oh... so thats why you were looking at old threads the other day...

did you find anything embarrasing i've said? >_>

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

SEGA

EDIT: Damn I've been beaten to it!

Severance said:
Scoobes said:

Have you done one of these for Ninty and PC fans?

yes but not PC since PC isn't a console

Precisely why I think it'd be the most interesting. PC fans don't have a vested interest in any of the consoles.

darthdevidem01 said:
Scoobes said:

Have you done one of these for Ninty and PC fans?

PC fans?

Such a species still exists?

Such a species survives and has evolved to create a rather strange chimera of farmville, MMO, RTS, simulation and graphics whore.

It is a bizzare creature. They say their exists a sub-species of this PC fan that even consumes the flesh of dogs... but this could be myth...

Apple. iPad/iPhone games are among the worst I've ever played. Perhaps the only thing worse than pure motion control for the majority of game types is pure touch control.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective