By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Medal of Honor get a 6!

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/112/1127112p1.html

I knew this game was going to be trash. After the beta was delayed a whole month for my 360 and I finally got to play it only to experience the worst Beta of all time I knew this game was going to suck. I won't complain about the glitches since it was a beta but there were many problems I knew they wouldn't and couldn't fix without scrapping the whole thing. The graphics on the MP sucked, no destruction 2.0, class selections were lackluster at best, weapon selection was even worse with about 10 total weapons spread throughout 4 classes. Do the math, you unlock 1 new weapon per class. I'm sure they have added a couple more but from what I've seen not many. The camping was actually worse than COD because of the new killstreak system. Grenades were so underpowered you could land a nade at someone's feet and they still wouldn't die. I could go on but I won't. 

Do yourselves a favor and don't waste your money. If you want a war shooter this year get Black Ops. You may not even like the COD series but trust me its going to be leagues ahead of this game. DO NOT BUY THIS GAME.

Edit: On another note people are already complaining about having server issues with this game. What a shocker, EA having server issues. Anyone who has played Battlefield:Lag Company 2 knows EA's servers are terrible.

Around the Network

Nowgamer gave the 360 version 6.6 and the PS3 version 8.6. That website is a joke.

ouch...had high hopes for this game...but I'll still probably get it...I bought quantum theory...lol, can't be worst than that.

I was considering buying this...but reading this, it's become a bargain bin purchase.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Boutros said:

Nowgamer gave the 360 version 6.6 and the PS3 version 8.6. That website is a joke.

lolfuckingwutdahellomggzzzz ?

lol

I'm sure its a good game... IGN like to give good games 6s and 7s.... either way, it has nearly 800k pre-orders in America...its gonna sell a shitload.

Around the Network

from what ive seen moh>cod:bo, i didnt play the beta, but ign are being harsh, moh's story is pretty much like all the stories in all cod games, im sure their are more glitches in mw2 in moh. i understand the gaming getting a 6 if cod:bo gets something similar, if not then ignorant.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

GodOfWar_3ever said:
Boutros said:

lolfuckingwutdahellomggzzzz ?

lol

I'm sure its a good game... IGN like to give good games 6s and 7s.... either way, it has nearly 800k pre-orders in America...its gonna sell a shitload.

ea can kiss bye bye to its legs.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Relax...

Gamesradar - 8

SixthAxis - 8

Joystick - 4/5

GT - 8.1

Game Informer - 7

Kotaku - http://kotaku.com/5659329/review-medal-of-honor

Its a good game...no need to call it "shit" or "bad game". You'd probably enjoy it if you're a shooter fan, unlike me.

"combat becomes an exercise in Taliban Whack-a-Mole as you'll wait for a head to robotically pop up from cover"

Thats scary considering the whole COD gunplay experience is based around that. If this game is indeed worse, it may as well be a rail shooter...

ive seen alot of other reviews for this game in the 8.0 category, im not trusting IGN on this one. MW2 had the worst single player campaign of any game I played in a while and it still is highly praised