By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Most/Least Favorite Nintendo Character

Share who is your most favourite Nintendo Character and who's your least Nintendo character. Go!

Remember it can be a villain, sidekick, main character, Mario, Pikachu, whatever.

Around the Network

Most favourite nintendo character is MARIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I have no least favourite I love em all

-

My favorite Nintendo character is Donkey Kong, my least favorite..... I don't really have one but I guess I have to choose one. As such I have to go with Donkey Kong Country Returns flying bongo bad guy. His name hasn't been released but when playing DKC:R I hated him, just wanted K.Rool back!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Favorite hmmmm... i really love Mario, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, and Link. They're all awesome! But f i had to choose, i'll say mario cause he's been in tremendous form lately! 

Least favourite has got to be that egg spitting male/female whatever his/her name is. Birdo or something... Also alot o Kongs should be in the list imo

Favorite

Least Favorite

Around the Network

Link is my favorite.

My least favorite is R.O.B. He has no business being in Mario Kart and should be cast away as a piece of plastic shit Nintendo made in the 80s to sell more NES's. However, people like him and he won't go away.

Snesboy said:

Link is my favorite.

My least favorite is R.O.B. He has no business being in Mario Kart and should be cast away as a piece of plastic shit Nintendo made in the 80s to sell more NES's. However, people like him and he won't go away.

R.O.B. is in Mario Kart?!?

Signature goes here!

Favorite: It would have to be Link... or Mario... or Samus...

Least favorites: Baby Luigi, baby Peach, baby Daisy, Toadette, any filler character they use in Mario Party or Mario Kart. Next in line Wapeach and Wadaisy!

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Snesboy said:

Link is my favorite.

R.O.B. is in Mario Kart?!?

Yeah Mario Kart DS.

Favorite:

Least favorite:

HAI IM DAISY! HAI IM DAISY! HAI IM DAISY! GAHHH!