By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - which console has the best 2011 game lineup (will be updated weekly)

which console has the best 2011 game lineup (will be updated weekly)

Nintendo Wii 57 14.00%

Microsoft 48 11.79%

Sony 249 61.18%

Nintendo DS 10 2.46%

3DS 43 10.57%

Total:407

Ps3 have more games coming... LBP2 , Killzone 3 , Resistance 3 , Last Guardian maybe , Infamous 2 , MotorStrom... But 360 has Gears of War 3 that alone just make it the winner for me ofc.

Around the Network

For Wii you're missing Conduit 2 and Grinder.

As usual, all 6 current gaming platforms (2011: 7) I own will get more games I want than I can play and as usual I'll buy them all, even if I won't find the time to play them all. I may not be the perfect gamer, but I'm the perfect customer.

The games which I'll most probably enjoy - and actually also play - the most in 2011, will be clearly on Nintendo systems though: Kirby (2011 in EU), Zelda motionplus, Zelda 3D, Paper Mario, Kid Icarus, Okamiden.

Probably even one or more of those will make it to western Nintendo systems as well next year:
Ninokuni, Dragon Quest VI (DS), Xenoblade, The Last Story.

I'd add Golden Sun to that list if it wasn't my most wanted game for the remainder of 2010 (please remove from OP).

My other most wanted exclusives are on PS3: The Last Guardian, ICO/SotC HD, Journey.

Most wanted multiplats: Child of Eden, From Dust, Catherine.

As I said, too many great games, as always.

I think its really hard to count Nintendo Wii out as only one 2011 game has been announced (SkywardSword) who knows what else Nintendo will release

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

portal 2 isnt an exclusive so remove it from the ps3 list.

add to the ps3 list: lbp2, infamous 2, motorstorm: apocalypse, socom: 4, ratchet and clank: all for one, sorcery, and heroes on the move.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Around the Network

PS3 and then 3DS even if some of those games are ports

PS3, without a doubt, 2011 is the year that most of the games with an unannounced release date it's coming in 2011, the last guardian, twisted metal, resistance 3, ratchet & clank: all 4 one, socom 4, infamous 2, killzone 3, motorstorm 3, little big planet 2, ico collection, and  a couple more that i'm forgetting, there's gonna be a killer hit for JP too without a doubt (FFvXIII)

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

ok, I've been looking just a little bit more into what people are saying, the console lineup etc. Have updated the Wii and PS3, still nothing for DS, 360 it seems...

Also, sorry about not including PSP, it completely passed my mind it still existed :P

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

3DS problably, but that's just now, more will be revelaed later and my opinion problably changed as well.

Above: still the best game of the year.

I didn't vote yet, it's a bit too early. Although at the moment, it looks like to the PS3 is going to have the definitive line-up.