By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - which console has the best 2011 game lineup (will be updated weekly)

which console has the best 2011 game lineup (will be updated weekly)

Nintendo Wii 57 14.00%

Microsoft 48 11.79%

Sony 249 61.18%

Nintendo DS 10 2.46%

3DS 43 10.57%

Total:407
Ninpanda said:

I didn't vote yet, it's a bit too early. Although at the moment, it looks like to the PS3 is going to have the definitive line-up.

Yeah a lot of people have said that, which has surprised me- I thought that Wii was good, and that 3DS was a shoe in...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

3DS>Wii>PS3>Xbox360. Gears 3 is my most anticipated game, but is litterally the ONLY 360 game I'm looking forward to next year.

PS3 all the way! No contest! Why bother asking!?

Also, 3DS will be great but 90 rated games on portables are so rare...

Metallicube said:

3DS>Wii>PS3>Xbox360. Gears 3 is my most anticipated game, but is litterally the ONLY 360 game I'm looking forward to next year.

Yeah if you can think of and DS/360 exclusives coming out next year I'll happily take them- I REALLY can't think of any...

Wii/3DS/PS3 are fine (heck, and I don't have a PS3 anymore). 360 seems to be banking on Kinect too much and the PSP and DS are dead now. No doubt about it.

cityhunter said:

PS3 all the way! No contest! Why bother asking!?

Also, 3DS will be great but 90 games on portables are so rare...

Because I think it's the Wii :P

Around the Network

So far PS3, mostly for the sequels.

Just to remind people-these are exclusives ONLY

Also, I'm starting a similar thread to this one in a little while- keep an eye out for it!

Conegamer said:
Metallicube said:

Yeah if you can think of and DS/360 exclusives coming out next year I'll happily take them- I REALLY can't think of any...

Wii/3DS/PS3 are fine (heck, and I don't have a PS3 anymore). 360 seems to be banking on Kinect too much and the PSP and DS are dead now. No doubt about it.

PSP IS NOT DEAD

MONSTER HUNTER PORTALBLE TRI

YAKUZA

FF DISSIDIA 20 20

FF AGITO XIII

and more that I can't think of right now

mM

also you are missing

MOTORSTORM APOCALYPS3

INFAMOUS 2

RESISTANCE 3

DC UNIVERSE ONLINE

YAKUZA 4

all CONFIRMED to release on the PS3 IN 2011 IN THE WORLD WIDE.

mM
leo-j said:
Conegamer said:
Metallicube said:

PSP IS NOT DEAD

MONSTER HUNTER PORTALBLE TRI

YAKUZA

FF DISSIDIA 20 20

FF AGITO XIII

and more that I can't think of right now

Chill man- I forgot about the PSP ;)

Also, I am aiming for level-handedness. I could add all 80 3DS games to that list, as well as 15 Wii games, and the 10 PS3 games. But not all of them are big hitters-system sellers. Not all of them are exclusives either.

Bottom line is, until someone can tell me of some more 360/DS exclusives, the list shalln't change, for it'd be biased IMO. And, I honestly can't think of any exclusives for either...