By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Evidence Aliens and UFOs are really demons (I'm serious)

MrBubbles said:

Are you saying that all other life in this universe is actually demons? or that no alien life has visited and that its only been demons? 

Honestly, if we ever discovered any alien lifeforms, this is pretty much how Id expect religious people to react. This is probably your one shot of peace in the War on Terror, as the extremist would probably be more concerned in killing the 'alien abominations'.

Still, I think this is the third thread by this guy that Ive seen, and its as bizarre as the other two.

Around the Network

Honestly, my point here is the same as in the thread on Noah's Ark. For the argument's sake, let's say that these "aliens" and "demons" are indeed one and the same (I have no idea and I don't care to argue about it). What makes you think they are indeed evil spirits? Couldn't the root of the "problem" be found in the mind of the victim?

See, I think some people jump to conclusions here. I'm not questioning all your quotes from the OP, for all I know, mysticism and aliens revolve around the same thing. But you assume that this means that these "demons" are entities in their own right, and exist with their own form and will, and they are here to do evil to us.

But how much of this comes from the mind of people? Our brain contains incredible power, for both good and evil, and we have power over our own situation. Can the mind not be driven to a point where you lack explanation for your experience? I think so, and the mind can create feelings of being possessed and other feelings like that.

these threads just get saner by the day...

the guy seems to have some agenda to push onto us...i wonder what it could be

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

So basically Jesus and all those stories in that book is real and Aliens arent they are really demons?

Ok,  I think I have heard enough

SecondWar said:
MrBubbles said:

Are you saying that all other life in this universe is actually demons? or that no alien life has visited and that its only been demons? 

Honestly, if we ever discovered any alien lifeforms, this is pretty much how Id expect religious people to react. This is probably your one shot of peace in the War on Terror, as the extremist would probably be more concerned in killing the 'alien abominations'.

Still, I think this is the third thread by this guy that Ive seen, and its as bizarre as the other two.

Interestingly, some Christian priest just made a comment about how aliens have souls and he would love to baptise any that happened to come along.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
amp316 said:

My theory is that aliens are people from the future that have already witnessed a nuclear war and that by traveling faster than the speed of light are going back in time.  They are trying to warn us about the future.  Notice how they showed in Roswell, NM where there was a ton of nuclear testing nearby.  The reason that they look the way they do is because of evolution.  Their craniums are larger because of the need for a larger brain capacity and their jaws are nearly non-existant because they get sustenance from pills and liquids.  I still haven't figured out the whole anal probing thing though.  That remains a great mystery to me. 

That's how they shake hands in the future.

highwaystar101 said:
amp316 said:

My theory is that aliens are people from the future that have already witnessed a nuclear war and that by traveling faster than the speed of light are going back in time.  They are trying to warn us about the future.  Notice how they showed in Roswell, NM where there was a ton of nuclear testing nearby.  The reason that they look the way they do is because of evolution.  Their craniums are larger because of the need for a larger brain capacity and their jaws are nearly non-existant because they get sustenance from pills and liquids.  I still haven't figured out the whole anal probing thing though.  That remains a great mystery to me. 

I don't think Roswell was aliens, I think Roswell was the best cover up ever. A cover up of a cover up if you like.

The debris at Roswell was supposed to actually be equipment that was to be used for testing whether the soviets were testing nukes according to a government report in the 90's. Obviously at the height of the cold war such developments had to remain top secret, so when rumours surfaced that it was a UFO the military did nothing to stop it, even encourage it at times. It was a lot more convenient for people to think that than find out what it really was. Also the fact that it was to be used for detecting nukes and was still an experiment explains why it was so close to the USA test sites.

Anyway, that's what I think. But I like your idea about time travelers too.

That's a pretty entertaining thought.

It's actually not much of a stretch either for any classified Skunkworks project and related accidental sightings to be "dismissed" as a UFO sighting if said project has yet to be disclosed to the general public.

If someone saw a B2 or F117 long before they were public knowledge, they could understandably be mistaken for alien UFOs. Even the SR71 looked like no other man-made flying vehicle when it was in development. At the time, it may well have looked like a spaceship to the average observer. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCDnR6Px-co

cmon

UFOs = demons = UFOs don't exist confirmed? Sorry, that's how I view it.

Also, right now I'm more than a bit busy with my studies so I don't have time to watch some nonsense. I've seen so many things that look like they make sense while in reality they don't.

You know what?

That's quite possible, actually. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."