By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

wick said:

I was kicked too. I liked your setup though.

hey sorry bout that guys, lost internet here ever so briefly its back up now, i only noticed it cause it kicked me off live

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
goddog said:
wick said:

I just logged on and It looks like there's a forest fire near Joe's place.

joe set the fire to his own forest
after talking with joe the server will not be reverted

I'm guessing there's an interesting story there, but is it too personal? 

dont know the story yet, just know he did it and asvised he wanted it to stay that way., could be something to do with him reworking the tower

goddog said:
Final-Fan said:
goddog said:
wick said:

I just logged on and It looks like there's a forest fire near Joe's place.

joe set the fire to his own forest
after talking with joe the server will not be reverted

I'm guessing there's an interesting story there, but is it too personal? 

dont know the story yet, just know he did it and asvised he wanted it to stay that way., could be something to do with him reworking the tower

Probably sick of the hundreds of creepers and spiders that spawned under all those trees.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

I reworked the spawn area this morning to be more mob-proof. I extended the walls, added lighting, and put in a moat to protect against creeper explosions. Should now be a place we can count on.

SW-5120-1900-6153

thetonestarr said:

I reworked the spawn area this morning to be more mob-proof. I extended the walls, added lighting, and put in a moat to protect against creeper explosions. Should now be a place we can count on.

damn man you are on the ball, that was a project i had just started, but life got in the way

Around the Network

Hey fellas. I haven't been here in awhile. Whats new? 

I just wanted to put a plug in for the new Minecraft: The Story of Mojang (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2pp/minecraft-the-story-of-mojang). I watched the 20 minute short and I really enjoyed it.

I just wanted to raise awareness to you guys so we can make this happen! I did my pledge so I hope you guys will too!

thetonestarr said:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/the-celpak-version-20/

Very cool.  I may have to give this a try, especially if it offers greater visability in low light levels.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Has anyone tried out the new launcher yet??

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

wick said:

Has anyone tried out the new launcher yet??

at least on osx the flush left alignment is off so it cuts some of the words off. the options seem to work, and it seems quicker to load in if your on a bad connection, over all it feels more clumsy but the new options seem to be an improvment

All three times I've found dungeons on this server, they've been dungeons that weren't attached to any cave that I found by just hearing mob sounds and randomly digging.  The last two times it's been spider dungeons (especially annoying IMO) and crappy treasure.  But hey, the REAL prize in dungeons is always the mossy cobble ("moss stone") anyway, so hooray! 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!