By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS Move picking up steam, how much by end of year?

PS Move picking up steam, how much by end of year?

1 million 82 23.91%

2 million 148 43.15%

3 million 73 21.28%

4 million 16 4.66%

5 million 4 1.17%

6 million plus 20 5.83%

Total:343
Carl2291 said:
ElGranCabeza said:

I choose 500k

No offense, but are you insane?

I see no evidence to suggest otherwise.

Also, anecdotally, all my friends have heard of Natal/Kinect, no one has even heard of Move.

Around the Network
ElGranCabeza said:
Carl2291 said:
ElGranCabeza said:

I choose 500k

Also, anecdotally, all my friends have heard of Natal/Kinect, no one has even heard of Move.

You see no evidence to suggest otherwise? Its already at 300 K without japan. It will already have more than 500K in 2 weeks when japan launch. Imagine in 3 months... 1 Million is as improbable as 6 million.

Carl2291 said:
Severance said:

Can't wait for Steam support for Move, but its probably just another excuse to delay Episode 3.

...What?

And FU Sony if the other bit is true ¬_¬

Edit:
Actually. FU. Literally >.< Stupid jokes at stupid half 3 in the morning.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Icyedge said:
ElGranCabeza said:
Carl2291 said:
ElGranCabeza said:

I choose 500k

You see no evidence to suggest otherwise? Its already at 300 K without japan. It will already have more than 500K in 2 weeks when japan launch. Imagine in 3 months... 1 Million is as improbable as 6 million.

Says who?

6 million plus. Anything less will be an utter failure, and in that case Sony should just hang it up.

Around the Network
ElGranCabeza said:
Icyedge said:
ElGranCabeza said:
Carl2291 said:
ElGranCabeza said:

I choose 500k

Says who?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

ElGranCabeza said:
Icyedge said:
ElGranCabeza said:
Carl2291 said:
ElGranCabeza said:

I choose 500k

Says who?

You might want to check the front page.

http://gamrfeed.vgchartz.com/story/82269/playstation-move-300000-units-sold-in-first-ten-days/

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

M.U.G.E.N said:
ElGranCabeza said:
Icyedge said:
ElGranCabeza said:
Carl2291 said:
ElGranCabeza said:

I choose 500k

Says who?

Lol, I love this pic! And it's so appropriate, nice.

smbu2000 said:
ElGranCabeza said:
Icyedge said:
ElGranCabeza said:
Carl2291 said:
ElGranCabeza said:

I choose 500k

Says who?

You might want to check the front page.

http://gamrfeed.vgchartz.com/story/82269/playstation-move-300000-units-sold-in-first-ten-days/

I have my doubt about those numbers. I'll just leave it at that.

Wel i bought a starter pack yesterday and am currently enoying it so i'll be generous and say 2 million WW by year's end . Selling  vrtually the same ammount in its first full week with the first 2 days of its launch with some countries added (and at least a very big market , Germany) is not exactly "picking up" though . It also doesn't seem to be having a significant effect on ps3 sales (and no i don't consider differences of 10-20k on a weekly basis to be worth talking about) and some people seem to be grasping at straws to find positive results from move's launch.