By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What would you use to kill zombies?

d21lewis said:

I'd kill 'em with kindness.  Love is the greatest weapon of all.

(zombie Aids.)

OT:

My choice, if the imagination is allowed to run wild...

Patriot gun from MGS3! Unlimited Ammo FTW! haha

Around the Network

I've put a lot of thought into this. Considering I have the keys to a gun shop, I'd be packing these things:

MP5 or UMP: perfect close-quarters weapons with rapid fire rates. This is a last-resort weapon only, as they absolutely fucking fly through ammunition. I could drop 20 zombies in 30 seconds with one of these bad boys and they're both very portable.

An array of Glocks: Probably two or three, all 9mm if possible. Little kick, more rapid and accurate fire than a .45 and a 9mm is plenty enough to pop a zombie head.

Rifle: I'd take what was available and scoped and it'd have to be good for both long-distance zombie thwacking and hunting. So, pretty much any deer hunting rifle around.

Aluminum baseball bat: in melee situations, I don't need to kill because of my other armaments. I need to stun (and possibly kill) to quickly escape a bad situation. Baseball bats do not get dull, will never get stuck in anything (good luck with your machetes, boys), and carry an incredible amount of force behind a swing.

In short, when apocalypse time rolls around, I'm gonna outlive every last one of you motherfuckers.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

My own mixture of anthrax, agent orange, chlorine gas and a mix of various toxic fertilizers.

If that doesn't work then heat ray it is.

Fists

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Depends where I am. If I'm on the top of a building, I'd like a grenade launcher. If I'm in a mall, a shotgun it it.

Actually a shotgun seems to fit everywhere.

Around the Network

That's easy, my penis

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Zombies are the most useless monster ever after vampires. Their only source of food and method of reproduction also happens to be much smarter, massively outnumbers them, capable of using anything as a  weapon... and their main goal is to wipe them out.

They should be scared of us if anything, but they're too stupid to realise that.

Anyway, if the unlikely happened and a zombie did attack me, I'm sure any blunt instrument would be enough to knock it to the floor and break its bones enough to ensure it couldn't move or bite anyone again.

Boutros said:

Depends where I am. If I'm on the top of a building, I'd like a grenade launcher. If I'm in a mall, a shotgun it it.

Actually a shotgun seems to fit everywhere.

that or the Iron Claw? it has weight to it and a good range, but that for when u run out of amo

snfr said:

That's easy, my penis

snfr is going to pleasure them back to death lol.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
snfr said:

That's easy, my penis

snfr is going to pleasure them back to death lol.

Indeed

But I could also beat them to death with it

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3