By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What would you use to kill zombies?

raptors11 said:

Aahh that's awesome you've gotten to fire these weapons. Closest I get is video games. Yeah I've definitely heard AK has some serious kick. AR is similar to the M16 isn't it? I'm not really a gun guy so I'm not sure.

Smart idea thinking an SMG for the purpose of more access to ammo.

The AR is basically a civilian version of the M-16 but is still offered in full auto for law enforcement and other applications (or you can buy a semi-auto civilian version in several states, we sell them where I work).

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network
rocketpig said:
NinjaguyDan said:
rocketpig said:
raptors11 said:

Obviously I'd use the coolest and most recognizable gun ever.

Not a good choice. Ammunition is hard to find in most places and anything past the first round is cover fire because you're hitting treetops with the bullets.

Give me an AR-15 any day of the week. It's a far superior rifle.

Ar-15, a variant of the weapon that lost the Vietnam war, GREAT choice.

Dust=choke clog jam!

The AR-15 has gone through multiple revisions since that point and is a far more reliable rifle today than it was 40 years ago.

And blaming the gun for losing the war when the Americans were killing ten Vietnamese to every one American is silly.

That kill ratio is puffed up with the aircraft bombardment of civillians (McCain didn't suffer enough for the innocents he murdered)

Switch: SW-5066-1525-5130

XBL: GratuitousFREEK

NinjaguyDan said:

That kill ratio is puffed up with the aircraft bombardment of civillians (McCain didn't suffer enough for the innocents he murdered)

Obviously the kill ratio is bumped by the navy and air force. And what does McCain have to do with this conversation?

Anyway, the AR-15 is a vastly different rifle now. What it did in Vietnam has nothing to do with the subject.

rocketpig said:
NinjaguyDan said:

Obviously the kill ratio is bumped by the navy and air force. And what does McCain have to do with this conversation?

Anyway, the AR-15 is a vastly different rifle now. What it did in Vietnam has nothing to do with the subject.

NEVER FORGET!

The tight milling tolerance combined with a weak round (.22 with a heavy charge) are why that rifle sucks.

Forward assist? Whoop-te-doo!  The AK doesn't need that shit.

Switch: SW-5066-1525-5130

XBL: GratuitousFREEK

There are definitely issues in military use with the 223/556 ammunition because of its smaller round and charge.

There are also bonuses to the smaller cartridge, such as being able to fire a three round burst accurately into someone's chest from a distance. By the third round, the AK is inaccurate because of the heavier round and lack of gas venting. On full auto, I was missing the target with the AK after 4-5 rounds and had to readjust before getting the end of the magazine back on the target (and that AK had a cherry on the end of the barrel, the stock AK was fucking uncontrollable). With the AR, I could keep almost the entire magazine on the target on full auto.

Around the Network
rocketpig said:
NinjaguyDan said:

Yeah I heard the M16 is so accurate and Marines got so many headshots (during the current Iraq war) with it that there was an investigation to see if American Marines were executing Iraqi's.

Silver-Tiger said:

RPC - Rocket Propelled Chainsaw.

This...

Or this

Take my love, take my land..

lol you guys are killing me with your responses....keep it up people! I also want to add this......

i can walk through a crowd of them with ease

Xbbjf9s said:

lol you guys are killing me with your responses....keep it up people! I also want to add this......

i can walk through a crowd of them with ease

Assuming our responses succeeded in killing you, and taking into account you're still typing...

I'm gonna assume you're undead.

Everyone take aim, we have our first zombie test target!

Flame thrower or Shotguns are best...

Flame thrower if I want to see them suffer.  Shotgun for a nice splatter effect.