By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo is smart, and I hate them for that fact

First time I agree with you..Same with Marios/Wii tittles, all they do is update maybe few things and boom game sells 15 m..I hate them for that.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network
Simulacrum said:

First time I agree with you..Same with Marios/Wii tittles, all they do is update maybe few things and boom game sells 15 m..I hate them for that.

I think - now keep in mind this is just a theory, with primarily observational evidence - that you may have missed his point.

The water temple's switch system was annoying. It wasn't hard, but it was more of a pain in the ass than a game about hacking monsters with fantasy weapons should be.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Khuutra said:
Simulacrum said:

I think - now keep in mind this is just a theory, with primarily observational evidence - that you may have missed his point.

Nintendo knows they can make huge cash cow ports instead of putting real innovation and effort towards making a new game. They know it. It's true, and it's all because of all the fanboys' nostalgia for their beloved games.

Ï know what he meant, but I feel same about those titles.Nintendo is smart.

Take my love, take my land..

Simulacrum said:
Khuutra said:
Simulacrum said:

Nintendo knows they can make huge cash cow ports instead of putting real innovation and effort towards making a new game. They know it. It's true, and it's all because of all the fanboys' nostalgia for their beloved games.

Ï know what he meant, but I feel same about those titles.Nintendo is smart.

Awright

Ask him what he thinks of New Super mario Bros. and the Wii sequel, and see if you two actually see eye to eye on where you took this issue