By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Could a successful Kinect change VGChartz?

Seece said:

PS3 and Wii fanboys will just dish out more vitriol than they already do, that's about it.

Says one of the biggest 360 fanboys on the site.

Around the Network
whatever said:
Seece said:

PS3 and Wii fanboys will just dish out more vitriol than they already do, that's about it.

I don't take that as an insult, but you don't under even understand my post. You just come up with the same crappy response as that other guy.

You're exactly the type I'm talking about, going in every MS thread to post bitter angry rants or childish remarks, don't you have anything better to do with your time?

and no before you say it, I'll debate against sony and nintendo in a thread relevent to Microsoft/360 if I think there is something worth talking about, I certainly don't go into threads about sony games and say "lolz looks crap" like you do.

We just had Halo sell 4 million in a week and the PS3 is still alive and well, but 3 million Kinect in a couple months will kill the PS3. Well, RIP PS3.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
HexenLord said:

Kinect won't increase the gap enough for anyone to notice. Even if the gap started to increase, Sony would just price-drop the PS3 and then the gap would begin to close.

And MS would drop the price and then it will increase again.

But Kinect WILL be a success, live with it.

Seece said:
whatever said:
Seece said:

I don't take that as an insult, but you don't under even understand my post. You just come up with the same crappy response as that other guy.

You're exactly the type I'm talking about, going in every MS thread to post bitter angry rants or childish remarks, don't you have anything better to do with your time?

and no before you say it, I'll debate against sony and nintendo in a thread relevent to Microsoft/360 if I think there is something worth talking about, I certainly don't go into threads about sony games and say "lolz looks crap" like you do.

You pimp everything 360 exclusive to an annoying degree.  So of course people are going to point out where you are clearly blinded by your 360 colored glasses.

Around the Network
whatever said:
Seece said:
whatever said:
Seece said:

You pimp everything 360 exclusive to an annoying degree.  So of course people are going to point out where you are clearly blinded by your 360 colored glasses.

And you are the compete opposite, also, I hope you finally get banned for calling seece a fanboy.

whatever said:
Seece said:
whatever said:
Seece said:

rofl, if you know anything about me it's that I hardly hype anything exclusive. You're thinking of selnor.

Jadedx said:
whatever said:
Seece said:
whatever said:
Seece said:

And you are the compete opposite, also, I hope you finally get banned for calling seece a fanboy.

If stating the truth is a bannable offense, then I'll just leave the site voluntarily.  Are you that sensitive that people can't have an opinion that's different than yours?

Legend11 said:

Could it lead to far less trolling as 360 fanboys take the high road and don't rub it in and PS3 fanboys are humbled into not posting anti-360 threads?  Only time will tell...

This bit made me literally lol. Got to love the irony.

Nooooooo!!!!!Itwould mean the beggining of the Ragnarock! Warriors, take your instances! Neither the Nintendo Elite Defense Squad nor the PS3 Warriors of Tomorrow can let this happen! Waaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgsfhsduygfuksa

Above: still the best game of the year.