By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade - New field exploration video released

Soriku said:

WOAH. Difference of the game through the Wii then through the Dolphin emulator O_o Incredible.

Dolphin off-screen IQ

I don't  like dolphin as it promotes piracy which I think is one of the main culprits in low Wii software sales!!!

I'd rather get a scaler like VD-W3, which to the cagrin of haters actually works better than the Monster Cable component that I own!!!

Around the Network

Whoa whoa whoa... WOW.

The game looks gob-smackingly gorgeous, easily of of the very best looking games on the system. But besides the raw graphical greatness, the art direction's top-notch. I can't believe the production values on this game, it's amazing! :O such insanely rich details, I love it! Definitely one of my most-wanted games now.

Seriously, how they're pulling this off on Wii is beyond me.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

It seems like the game has a TON of..... walking around. Too bad, Monolithsoft games used to be about story, not filler gameplay.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

trestres said:
Baddman said:

hmm screen says press any button in english...i hope that means its being localized

It's a fan made trailer, not an official Nintendo one.

DAMN!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Soriku said:

WOAH. Difference of the game through the Wii then through the Dolphin emulator O_o Incredible.

Dolphin off-screen IQ

TTry getting the same screenshot to compare

Around the Network

My god, this game looks freakin incredible O_O. This reminds me of the late SNES JRPGs. They were on outdated hardware, but DAMN did the games look good, and have lots of content.

They should force every JRPG dev to work on outdated hardware.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Just give me a release date.

KungKras said:

My god, this game looks freakin incredible O_O. This reminds me of the late SNES JRPGs. They were on outdated hardware, but DAMN did the games look good, and have lots of content.

They should force every JRPG dev to work on outdated hardware.

Sadly, when we reach next gen, "proper" JRPG'S will be limited to handhelds only. After that, they'l al probably be like FF13, due to the high graphical constraints...