By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Five reasons why Nintendo is the best company

2. Their consoles don't break down - Especially Xbox 360 owners should be familiar with this problem. Too many awesome games that get released all the time cause you to play your console day in, day out. The result is either overheating of your console or your disc drive wears out. That problem doesn't exist with Nintendo, because there are only one or two games worth playing released each year.

LOL!!!!!

Great list, very funny!

Around the Network

LOL AWESOME list

Loved Point 2!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Lmao. Points 4 and 5 are just lolworthy.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

lol

"Nintendo does everything in their might to protect us from the evil out there." XD This and number 4 made my day.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Personally, I like Nintendo's bad ass attitude.  Last gen, Microsoft and Sony were laughing at Nintendo and the Gameube (though I don't know why Microsoft was laughing--they were losing money!).  Nintendo said "Oh yeah, bitches?  We'll here's what I'm gonna do.  I'm gonna re-release the Gamecube to compete against your upcoming super consoles.  But that's not all.  No, I'm gonna give it a little sissy name like Wii.  AND it'll have some crazy looking controller.  Hmmm.  That's not enough of a handicap?  Well then we're going to release games with WORSE graphics than last time. Maybe we'll even use FRIEND CODES.  And, just to make it interesting, how abot we give you guys a headstart.  Microsoft, you guys are a bunch of little bitches.  You can have a year's head start.  Sony?  You had a pretty good run for the last decade.  We'll let you guys have a couple of days to outsell us."

They all laughed.  But Nintendo wasn't f'n around.  With no third party support, no HD support, no DVD or even CD support, paltry online, Wii Music, Nintendo beat them all.

Around the Network

I agree with the title, but the list itself is pure crap and all the "reasons" are just non-sense :P

MDMAniac said:

I agree with the title, but the list itself is pure crap and all the "reasons" are just non-sense :P

You've been Rolled!

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

bmmb1 said:
MDMAniac said:

You've been Rolled!

Ok.

RolStoppable said:

1. They care for our safety - Unlike Sony and Microsoft who don't give a damn about their consumers, Nintendo does everything in their might to protect us from the evil out there. We are not going to hear racist teenagers talk to us in online games, unless we explicitly want to. Friend codes are a godsend.

Don't forget, they're the only company that respects us enough to include a condom with each controller.  Safe gaming is good gaming!

RolStoppable said:

They really are, without a single shred of doubt. It's just a fact that you have to accept. Learn to live with it. If you are still a non-believer, here are five excellent reasons to convince you that Nintendo is the best company:

1. They care for our safety - Unlike Sony and Microsoft who don't give a damn about their consumers, Nintendo does everything in their might to protect us from the evil out there. We are not going to hear racist teenagers talk to us in online games, unless we explicitly want to. Friend codes are a godsend.

2. Their consoles don't break down - Especially Xbox 360 owners should be familiar with this problem. Too many awesome games that get released all the time cause you to play your console day in, day out. The result is either overheating of your console or your disc drive wears out. That problem doesn't exist with Nintendo, because there are only one or two games worth playing released each year.

3. They care for our children - The game libraries of the HD consoles are full of violent hardcore games, spearheaded by blockbusters of the console manufacturers themselves. If you are a responsible parent and own a 360 or PS3, you have to hide the majority of your games from your children. Not a problem with the Wii, because Nintendo themselves would never make an M rated game.

4. They don't make you feel like a thief - Both, Sony and Microsoft, usually sell their consoles at a loss which becomes a question of moral for the consumer. Is he/she willing to hurt a company and the people working for it or not? Nintendo makes a profit off of everything, so you'll never feel like stealing from them.

5. They want to surprise us - Today, in the age of digital distribution, it's possible to easily provide the consumer with demos of upcoming or already released games to give him/her a good taste of the full product. Not so Nintendo who still insist that we buy the cat in the bag.

I love it.

Bah!