By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How much will Castlevania: Lords of GOTY Sell?

How much will Castlevania: Lords of GOTY Sell?

1 Million+ by end of year 58 47.54%

Less than a Million 54 44.26%

Who cares, it will be GOTY 9 7.38%

Total:121

WE all know this will be the best game of all time and it's only fitting that this game gets the sales it deserves. Now with barely any marketing this won't be a huge seller initially, but i think when people find out about this beast of a game the legs will grow stronger and stronger. Easily the best selling CV of all time. Easily.

---

Around the Network

More than 1,5 million by the and of the year

Who cares what the n00bs buy, lol, this will be GotY I hope!

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Bristow9091 said:

Well I don't know if I'll be buying it unless I get to play a demo of it, since Enslaved comes out in the same week...

Although I do think that, from the videos I've seen, it looks really great, and think it could sell 3m , the sales being shared around 1.7m PS3 and 1.3m 360...

you think the ps3 version will outsell it?  I though castlevania was always more popular in the west, I could be wrong though...

I'd expect the game to do about 2.5 mill, slightly higher on the 360, but not by much.  

has a CV game ever sold a million in a single region or worldwide? And yes it's more popular in the west..that's why the JPN release isn't until december.

---

Around the Network

what the hell..vgchartz has CV64 as the best selling CV. That's not right, looks like they don't have any data on the CV series.

---

I doubt Goth of War can pass a million.  I do really hope it gets the sort of sales it deserves, then maybe I can get some Igavania on 3DS...

offtopic : your sig is HUGEEEE

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Eventually? Here's an estimate:

PS3 - 392k Amer./71k JPN/ 352k EMEAA  = ~815k

360 - 430k Amer./ 30k JPN/  290k EMEAA = ~750k

Overall: 1.565 million Lifetime {[(combined)]}

Am I being generous?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Not sure, but I don't think it would sell over a million on either platform.

LTD I think it will do 0.8 million on PS3, 0.7 million on 360...