By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Important science study show men look at womans bodies not face

I did notice my wifes body first when we met

Tall sleek and very tanned 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/8002283/Men-look-at-bodies-not-faces-when-picking-date.html

Around the Network

Can't we look at both?

Well I look at the ass first, then other parts of the body!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I'm already happy if she hasn't got a moustache...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Give men some credit.

I don't care how good her body looks - if she's got a face like Species and teeth like Jaws I want nothin to do with her.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

Interesting.

Um... a woman's face is probably the most important feature of her body. Of course nice faces tend to come with nice bodies.

Being physically attracted to the person you're with is extremely important. There has to be a physical as well as a mental connection imo.

I must not be most men, because I definitely, definitely look at women's faces! Almost the entire reason I never wanted to date Japanese girls was beacuse they all the ones I met had horrible, horrible teeth!

SaviorX said:

Give men some credit.

I don't care how good her body looks - if she's got a face like Species and teeth like Jaws I want nothin to do with her.

I agree

Good lips >>>> maybe a bit of flab round the waist

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

" A study by the University of Texas at Austin has confirmed suspicions"

.... Oh

Okay. Yup I'm definitely not anything like the average guy a place like this would examine. =P

EDIT: "Scientists found that men will only study a woman's face if they are looking for a wife, rather than a short-term partner."

Ah, okay that also makes sense as to why I thought this article was crazy. I've been searching my whole life for my soul mate, so I never went into dating with the "short term, lets fuck!" idea.

Really? They needed a professional study for this? I figured that was obvious. Its always body first then face then back to body. For me its specifically ta boobies.