By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - F1 2010 Codemasters' "biggest" release ever

British publisher Codemasters reckons F1 2010 will be the biggest release in the company's history.

F1 2010, due out on PC (digital download only unless you pre-order), PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, was developed by Codemasters' Birmingham studio using the EGO game technology platform – the same used for the creation of Colin McRae: DiRT 2 and Race Driver: GRID.

"F1 2010... is set to be a two million unit worldwide launch when it races off the starting grid this week," reads a press release sent out today.

"Representing Codemasters' biggest release to date, F1 2010 is now shipping to retail stores in North America and will release across mainland Europe and PAL territories on Thursday 23rd September with a UK street date on Friday 24th September."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2010-09-21-f1-2010-codies-biggest-release-ever

Around the Network

the only thing i want from codemasters is for them to convince triumph studios to make their Age of Wonders games downloadable on xbla and psn.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

well deserved

I hope this will be the F1 game that I'm waiting for!

Great, hopefully it will lead to a nice sales boost for DiRT and GRiD, because they deserve those kinds of sales too, especially when you think how much the Need for Speeds or GTs sell

Around the Network

It's just that simple.

MrBubbles said:

the only thing i want from codemasters is for them to convince triumph studios to make their Age of Wonders games downloadable on xbla and psn.

I could do that for you.. If you would ask nice...

*stares at phonenumber from friends working there...*

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
MrBubbles said:

I could do that for you.. If you would ask nice...

*stares at phonenumber from friends working there...*

!...!!!!!!!.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would love you forever if you got them to release the three of them and/or make a new one for consoles!

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

can't wait. My pre-order was despatched this morning!!

Had BIG Sales for this game at my supermarket ASDA today: 52copies on X360 and 48 on PS3!!!!