By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Greenberg says PS Move games are 'really controller-based games'

Greenberg says PS Move games are 'really controller-based games'

I disagree 16 9.52%

Agreed 36 21.43%

Maybe some are 16 9.52%

Aaron Greenberg again? 43 25.60%

Just some more worthless PR talk 31 18.45%

This poll is useless 26 15.48%

Total:168

He may have a point to a degree. Although if there are too many Move only games wouldn't that severely limit the amount of potential customers? I'd still like to see some more really innovative games made from the ground up like Sorcery.        

Around the Network

"maybe some are" should be replace by "some are". Anyway, its fine to add motion to a controller game, like R.U.S.E. and resident evil. Theres is also games build from the ground up exactly like Kinect. But sure there will be more game where Move is added since it can be implemented on many traditional type of games. In the end, what M. Greenburg is stating as a problem, is actually an advantage; it will allow a bigger library faster.

Greenberg again, SONY and Microsoft just can't help but attack each other this gen over everything.  

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

Attoyou said:

lol this.

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

Motion controller games that use a motion controller are really controller based games?

What?

Around the Network

Watch Sony counter with something like:

"Kinect games can be done with the Eye Toy we released years ago."

hikaruchan said:
Attoyou said:

lol this.

yup this.

useless poll is useless...

Carl2291 said:

Motion controller games that use a motion controller are really controller based games?

What?

It's like a paradox:)

No shit.

OMG MOVE IS A CONTROLLER?!?!! why the hell didnt anyone tell me this.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur