By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Greenberg says PS Move games are 'really controller-based games'

Greenberg says PS Move games are 'really controller-based games'

I disagree 16 9.52%

Agreed 36 21.43%

Maybe some are 16 9.52%

Aaron Greenberg again? 43 25.60%

Just some more worthless PR talk 31 18.45%

This poll is useless 26 15.48%

Total:168

Although I don't agree with him, I have doubts many people here read past the title, honestly.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network

Ugh, Greenberg and Dille really gives the industry a bad name. >_<

Can't we place them on a small island somewhere and give each of them a stick.

Well controllers are the way to go, so this is good.

kowhoho said:

It's...using a controller... so I don't know how saying that it's a "controller based" game means anything. I don't get what this comment is supposed to mean. :/

I think he means that the majority of the launch lineup for Move can also be played with a standard controller.  I can only think of 3 games out of the entire Move launch lineup that are Move-only compared to practically all the Kinect launch lineup being Kinect-only.

He is just stating a fact but I really wish all the people throwing around mud like this would just talk about their own products instead of trying to put down the competition.

Legend11 said:
kowhoho said:

It's...using a controller... so I don't know how saying that it's a "controller based" game means anything. I don't get what this comment is supposed to mean. :/

I think he means that the majority of the launch lineup for Move can also be played with a standard controller.  I can only think of 3 games out of the entire Move launch lineup that are Move-only compared to practically all the Kinect launch lineup being Kinect-only.

He is just stating a fact but I really wish all the people throwing around mud like this would just talk about their own products instead of trying to put down the competition.

Precisely, hence why I said many people here didn't read past the title.

Although if you want to get a good idea on what's exclusive and what's not for both devices, you can check this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Kinect_games

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_games_compatible_with_PlayStation_Move

As you can see, there are also Kinect titles which aren't exclusive.

From Move, I currently am only tempted by Time Crisis: Razing Storm, Sorcery, and to a smaller extent Virtua Tennis 4. Not too keen about other titles (Ape Escape was, at first, but when I heard it's a rail shooter...eh). I'm sure Sony and 3rd parties will have more on the way in time.

Kinect, on the other hand, I have my eyes on just about all the titles shown at TGS, Dance Central, that Star Wars game, and Forza Motorsport 4.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network

Exactly why I prefer Move over Kinect (well, the other main reason is Kinect's horribly high price). It's guaranteed to work with games other than just casual games. There's so much potential for shooters and strategy games, and probably some other genres too.

"Xbox man says games for Sony device are 'really controller-based games'..."

I'm gald this man sees a good thing.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.