By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Project Dark Trailer! LOOKS LIKE DEMON'S SOULS!

vid takes ages to load for me.

Could you provide a link ?

Around the Network

Wow looks exactly like Demon's Souls. Awesome.

I predict 91% Meta and 2.5 million copies lifetime sales.

Any idea on when it's coming? Demon's Souls was a pretty cool game, nothing really that spectacular, but the battle system rocked at least...

hatmoza said:

Imagine playing this with two Move controllers! I predicted Demon's Souls 2 will have Move support over a year ago, after E3 09.

*creams pants*

Would be fantastic (if the lag is small). You know that early Move demo where they had that guy with a sword and shield and also shooting arrows with a bow. That always looked so cool.

That could make me decide to buy Move.

Barozi said:

Absolutely!

http://tgs.gamespot.com/video/6276384/

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

mkay saw the trailer now.

I think From Software didn't know that Demons Souls had such hit potential (especially outside of Japan), thus teamed up with Sony to get some financial help.

Now they're trying to cover even more of the Western market and make a Demons Souls like game for both consoles.

Could this be the end of the Demons Souls "series" ? If Project Dark will be just as successful, I think yes; From Software won't make another DS, though Sony will probably find another dev or will make a sequel internally.

Just my few cents.

Barozi said:

mkay saw the trailer now.

I think From Software didn't know that Demons Souls had such hit potential (especially outside of Japan), thus teamed up with Sony to get some financial help.

Now they're trying to cover even more of the Western market and make a Demons Souls like game for both consoles.

Could this be the end of the Demons Souls "series" ? If Project Dark will be just as successful, I think yes; From Software won't make another DS, though Sony will probably find another dev or will make a sequel internally.

Just my few cents.

You could be right, but I am sure SONY would pay From to work on the title since that would help bring back the Demon's Souls userbase. Just like how I think SONY would have From help Silicon Studios if they decide to make that 3D Dot Game Heroes sequel since it actually sold quite well.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

WOW.... all I can say.....

I'm not martin luther king. I don't have a dream. I have a plan

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.

:-0

need to see more!

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Euphoria14 said:
Barozi said:

Absolutely!