By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Atheism and morality

dib8rman said:

@Above

The Arguement was originally about someone, I believe pizza saying Atheists are less moral than those who follow a god.

To make it short: Atheists are godless infidels.

I don't mind the word Infidel. If an infidel is one who doesn't follow the cultural traditions of religion then that's exactly what I am. It bothers me about as much as being called a nerd.

I laugh at people who use words like those as insults.

I survived the Apocalyps3

Around the Network
dib8rman said:

@Above

The Arguement was originally about someone, I believe pizza saying Atheists are less moral than those who follow a god.

To make it short: Atheists are godless infidels.

Aha. You win a cookie !!!!

numonex said:

Anything and everything is ok to make a living even if it means breaking the ethics law or codes of morality. 

So if i kill and rob people to make a living thats ok?

Religion preaches ignorance is bliss. Religious people are hypocritical. Non-religious people can have better morals than religious people.

Morality is knowing the difference between right and wrong. Morality varies based on culture, group, society and the individual. 

Ethics is the philosophical study of morality that applies to different cultures, groups and societies. 

A person does not have to be religious to have morals and understand the difference between right and wrong. 

Around the Network
numonex said:

Religion preaches ignorance is bliss. Religious people are hypocritical. Non-religious people can have better morals than religious people.

Morality is knowing the difference between right and wrong. Morality varies based on culture, group, society and the individual. 

Ethics is the philosophical study of morality that applies to different cultures, groups and societies. 

A person does not have to be religious to have morals and understand the difference between right and wrong. 

This is your first post,that I agree with. I don't believe it. lol

1. For the record, nunomex is just yanking your chains. He's trying to be both funny and controversial, don't take him seriously.

2. Continue the debate :)

im_sneaky said:

1. For the record, nunomex is just yanking your chains. He's trying to be both funny and controversial, don't take him seriously.

2. Continue the debate :)

I figured as much after I really thought about it. And the thread's pretty much dead now either way. :(