By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Famitsu Reviews Pokemon Black/White AND...

Boutros said:

Since Famitsu scores based on hype, it's not much of a suprise.

i agree lol

Around the Network

If Nintendo want the PSP dead, they should offer Capcom the amount of money necessary to make the Monster Hunter franchise exclusive to the 3DS.

Besides whit all the great games already coming out for 3DS I wouldn't be surprised Monster Hunter popping up on the list in the future.

Think for yourself, question authority

Famitsu has lost much of my confidence in the last years due to the innumerous 40s they've been giving. With this thing, it goes to my black list along with EDGE.

Seriously talking, I don't see much fuss about BW to receive a perfect score. I'll keep being skeptical towards it; I'm not going to buy it, but, not to be a moron like other haters, I'll give a try after it's out.

Maneco's Hall of Lame
As of October 2010 and, hopefully, until the end of times

Notable Mentions (a.k.a. "Games I Played and Hated")

The Legend of Zelda:
Ocarina of Time

Pokémon Channel

Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity
Shonen said:

Yeah ... too bad for u PSP ur where doing so good in japan , but looks like ur days of glory are coming to a end on sept the 14th.

What does the PSP has to do with this thread!?

OT: Pokemon can't come soon enough on the west.

lestatdark said:

Wouldn't expect any less. For everything that has been shown so far, Black/White seems to be like a whole jump start into a new direction with the Pokemon Series.

Can't wait for both games to release here in the west

couldn't have said it any better!!!

Around the Network

very nice

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Shonen said:

Yeah ... too bad for u PSP ur where doing so good in japan , but looks like ur days of glory are coming to a end on sept the 14th.

What does the PSP has to do with this thread!?

OT: Pokemon can't come soon enough on the west.

What PSP has to do is that it has being pretty well sold in japan , but something tells me that after the 14th it wound be anymore...

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

I wonder if Pokémon Black/White will surpass Blue/Red's sales? Personally I think no, however it may level with Gold/Silver. 

--OkeyDokey-- said:

How UNsurprising. Next up is Monster Hunter Portable 3 and GT5.

It wouldn't be surprising if MHP3 get 40/40 but it would be surprising if GT5 gets it. GT5 just doesn't have the hype that Pokemon or MHP has.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

Rainbow Yoshi said:

I wonder if Pokémon Black/White will surpass Blue/Red's sales? Personally I think no, however it may level with Gold/Silver. 

I doubt it will even reach Diamond/Pearl sales. It's just too late in the DS's life, and the anime and trading card games (which, believe it or not, really helped early sales) are shadows of their former selves. I'm about 90% certain that sales will be in the 10 to 20 million range.

Love and tolerate.