By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy Announced

OH HELL TO THE MUTHER EFFING YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best news all day

and PSP line up is BEAST!  good enough for a 'launch' line up :P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
Boutros said:

Lightning! Wooooooooooooooo!

PSP! Booooooooooooooooo!

Agreed.

Is the PS2 no longer an option?

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Ari_Gold said:

DIssidia is such a bad fighting game. Hope this is $19.99 or bust

If you played Dissidia as a regular fighting game, it would feel awkward and bad. Dissidia is more of a Action-Fighting game rather than a pure fighter. 

Plus, in terms of balance when it comes to the actual fighting part, Dissidia is one of the most balanced games to come out lately. Any good Dissidia player can kick ass with any character, even with the least liked characters, such as Firion.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Boutros said:

Lightning! Wooooooooooooooo!

PSP! Booooooooooooooooo!

Seriously this!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

dtewi said:

SE ahould stop putting Latin in the names of their games.

First the grammatically incorrect Fabula Nova Crystallis (or whatever the hell it's called) and now this. Why is the number 12 in the title.

12th aniversary of the series, the first dissidia was to celebrate the 10 yrs.

Around the Network
badgenome said:

Kain! Fuck yeah!

That... *looks at the others for cheering on lightning... shakes head...*

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Kain = awesome!

Yay! Dissidia 2 with lightning.

Wow every time i consider selling my psp, sony give me another reason to hold onto it, now I have three good reasons Dissida, Parasite eve and lets not forget KH:BBS

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

rutea7 said:
dtewi said:

SE ahould stop putting Latin in the names of their games.

First the grammatically incorrect Fabula Nova Crystallis (or whatever the hell it's called) and now this. Why is the number 12 in the title.

12th aniversary of the series, the first dissidia was to celebrate the 10 yrs.

lolwut?

The series is over 20 years old.

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!