By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy Announced

I think they should add more characters.....2 from each FF.

So we will get to have Celes, Aerith, Rinoa, Garnett, Yuna, Balthier and Fang or Sazh

They should add a moogle and chocobo too

maybe sora as well.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

This is awesome news, it needs a PSN or 3DS port though. The design of the PSP is so bad and uncomfortable. The power switch is placed  in such a stupid area, I accidentally switched it off a couple of times during intense battles on the first Dissida. Plus if it's on PSP it's gonna lack a proper online multiplayer. =( 

Johann said:
rutea7 said:
dtewi said:

SE ahould stop putting Latin in the names of their games.

First the grammatically incorrect Fabula Nova Crystallis (or whatever the hell it's called) and now this. Why is the number 12 in the title.

12th aniversary of the series, the first dissidia was to celebrate the 10 yrs.

lolwut?

The series is over 20 years old.

lol, yeah :P you're right, was still waking up over here.... (started playing it ages ago myself, duh)

then i have no idea why the 12... now i'm also wondering

this is great news i love and still play the first one im happy its on psp really the only i would like in the sequel is some mini games

Btw you guys think there will be more characters that will be revealed for Dissidia 2at TGS?

Fingers crossed for Zack

and I think, just maybe we will get characters from non FF games, like from KH

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

I want Tifa to be in there, Vincent, Auron, Yuffie and some random characters from FF XII.

NoCtiS_NoX said:

I want Tifa to be in there, Vincent, Auron, Yuffie and some random characters from FF XII.

0_0 totally forgot about vincent and Yufie! Oh yes pleaseeeee

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

sweet!!! still play dissidia to this day!!! can't wait to see what new characters are revealed(would love to see tifa, vincent, edge, fran, siefer,zack,auron) also hoping for a console version(thiugh it's most likely to go to the PSP

arcane_chaos said:

sweet!!! still play dissidia to this day!!! can't wait to see what new characters are revealed(would love to see tifa, vincent, edge, fran, siefer,zack,auron) also hoping for a console version(thiugh it's most likely to go to the PSP

It IS for the psp :P hate it or love it gotta love the psp line up

THis

KH BBS

VC2

FF Agito

3rd Bday

Yakuza Black Panther

Patapon 3

Tactics Ogre

Monster Hunter 3rd

The line up is amazing!!!!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

I want to play as Vivi !