By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy Announced

So, we may hear the whole thing in TGS then? Would be nice to actually get a sequel to Dissidia

I hope they don't change the formula too much, it was pretty good already. I would like them to add normal enemies (tonberries, bombs, flans, etc..) to fight during destiny board/story fights, instead of character clones. Would be great if they pulled this off.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

How many FF games are there, anyway? :-S They must've overtaken Mario by now.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Cheebee said:

http://www.mariowiki.com/Games

Nothing tops this...there are games there I haven't even heard of before >_>

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Damnit

Awesome!!! Cant wait to see more.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
Cheebee said:

Haha, that's a lot.

Still, if you take out all the obscure spinoffs which never got released outside of Japan and the games which merely contain Mario as a passive character, it's not that bad.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Cheebee said:
lestatdark said:
Cheebee said:

Haha, that's a lot.

Still, if you take out all the obscure spinoffs which never got released outside of Japan and the games which merely contain Mario as a passive character, it's not that bad.

Well, FF also had that as well, especially with the Legend series (which was later rebranded as the SaGa series), Adventure (it became the Seiken Densetsu series, Secret of Mana for the west) and there's also lot's of obscure mobile only FF games.

But I agree that FF is probably one of the VG series with more releases under the same name. Just the main series alone is now in it's 14th edition, that says a lot xD.

Current PC Build

Kain! Fuck yeah!

I'd rather have it on PS3, though.

Cheebee said:

Never too many to me , i love the FF series (and the mario / zelda series for that matter).

there is a difference between milking something or creating something that is fun and fresh everytime around.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Great news, I hope it turns out to be true, Dissidia is one of the better games Square has made since the Enix merger.