By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your favorite NFL team?

BMaker11 said:
voty2000 said:

Been a Saints fan since I was a child, and it finally paid off.

I have a *really* hard time believing this, because prior to last year, there's never a single redeeming quality about this time. They were like the Clippers of the NFL.

But your team is your team, and I can't hate on you for it...cept if your a Pats fan lol

I live 2 hours from the Super Dome.  Who else would I choose?

Around the Network

Play Me

http://www.fanimages.com/Football/Dallas%20Cowboys/originalimages/Dallas%20Cowboys%20Wallpaper.jpg&t=1" width="259" height="194">

How bout dem Cowboys!?

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

The st. louis Rams. bradford Is the future.

Wichdog69

BMaker11 said:

Xbbjf9s said:

nuff said

I hate you, by default

this game is in our stadium...so tired of seeing them play in indy

Around the Network

Well... I'm from Cleveland soo....

yeah.

Kasz216 said:

Well... I'm from Cleveland soo....

yeah.

i'm sorry

voty2000 said:
BMaker11 said:
voty2000 said:

I have a *really* hard time believing this, because prior to last year, there's never a single redeeming quality about this time. They were like the Clippers of the NFL.

But your team is your team, and I can't hate on you for it...cept if your a Pats fan lol

Understood....but me being my sarcastic self says "I live 3 hours from Chicago, but I'm not a Bears fan". That obviously doesn't really work because I live in Indy, but I'm just being argumentative lol

BMaker11 said:
voty2000 said:
BMaker11 said:
voty2000 said:

Understood....but me being my sarcastic self says "I live 3 hours from Chicago, but I'm not a Bears fan". That obviously doesn't really work because I live in Indy, but I'm just being argumentative lol

I live in the deep south in Mississippi and if I said I didn't like the Saints, I could get shot :)

the Patriots