By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your favorite NFL team?

How 'bout them Coyboys!

Around the Network

Houston Texans, Chicago Bears a close second.

Pats all the way.

Detroit Lions here

Gonna have a great year I think,  with all of the good young players we have it will start to make a difference.

Xbbjf9s said:

nuff said

I hate you, by default

Around the Network
voty2000 said:

Been a Saints fan since I was a child, and it finally paid off.

I have a *really* hard time believing this, because prior to last year, there's never a single redeeming quality about this time. They were like the Clippers of the NFL.

But your team is your team, and I can't hate on you for it...cept if your a Pats fan lol

whatever happened to los angeles football teams,

i'm english so forgive my ignorance,they used to have two teams or has there never been an original history of AM football in LA,

the raiders and rams were there when i was younger,i know they've moved on but what do AM footy fans in LA do,

what would happen for example if the cowboys left dallas or the bears left chicago,could/would that actuallty happen

i can't imagine that going down well

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:

whatever happened to los angeles football teams,

i'm english so forgive my ignorance,they used to have two teams or has there never been an original history of AM football in LA,

the raiders and rams were there when i was younger,i know they've moved on but what do AM footy fans in LA do,

what would happen for example if the cowboys left dallas or the bears left chicago,could/would that actuallty happen

i can't imagine that going down well

There was about to be an LA team, but Lizzy Grant pretty much blackmailed Ari, which made Ari lose brownie points with the NFL. Then Amanda Daniels screwed Ari over even more by having the NFL guys at dinner, and tricked Ari into going into a rampage in front of them. 

#entourage #ftw

Guess....   (and yes this is a real 360 I own.  I modded it myself to look like this.  It is for display only, though)

Rawr! >:D

Sig thanks to Saber! :D