By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your favorite NFL team?

pacman91 said:

PACKERS! PACKERS! PACKERS!

yeah !!!!! me too even if I live in canada !

Around the Network
pacman91 said:

PACKERS! PACKERS! PACKERS!

It will be ugly for my bills when they line up at Lambeau Field sunday

Whoooo Chiefs! Leading the division. Although I don't think it will last long I can still party like it's 2003. Did anybody see Arrowhead rocking against the Chargers? I really need to get up there to a game!

GIANTS BABY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

LNRT said:

Whoooo Chiefs! Leading the division. Although I don't think it will last long I can still party like it's 2003. Did anybody see Arrowhead rocking against the Chargers? I really need to get up there to a game!

I would like to personally thank you for the Chiefs taking out the Chargers.  Granted I'm sure the Chargers will do their usual start out slow, then reel off 10 straight before choking in the playoffs, but it was still awesome to see Philip Rivers acting like a petulant child on the field.

Around the Network
Broncos724 said:
LNRT said:

I would like to personally thank you for the Chiefs taking out the Chargers.  Granted I'm sure the Chargers will do their usual start out slow, then reel off 10 straight before choking in the playoffs, but it was still awesome to see Philip Rivers acting like a petulant child on the field.

lol

none