By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII Coming to X360 in Dec 16 in Japan

If International version comes out will western version get japanise VA in it ?

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
Zlejedi said:

If International version comes out will western version get japanise VA in it ?

no... cause previously. Well with like FF7, they released the japanese version. Then released it in the U.S. with extra things, and that was the Normal US version of FF7. Then released it again in Japan with the things from the U.S under the name FF7 international.

for FFX, X-2, and XII. The Japanese and English versions were the same... then a while later in japan they released an international ones with English VA's and extra things such as Dark Aeons in X, Last Mission in X-2, and Zodiac System in XII. I believe the the same applies to the Kingdom Hearts Series as well.
These were not released in English Regions

So... I'd guess no, but I could be wrong.

But technically with it being region free for ps3... this is unrelated. You can buy the chinese version of FFXIII and it has Japanese VA's with english, and Chinese subtitles... I believe.
Granted... they should have released the english version with both language VA's.

zgamer5 said:
Mr Puggsly said:
Zlejedi said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Well they might be able to sell an extra 150K - 200K on the 360. The port already exist so its not much work if any to release it.

Even though its a late release, I'm sure we'll see a 360 sales boost in Japan. Console sales might hit a whole 20K that week.

20K seems way too much- if they already have ps3 it makes no sense to buy it, if they don't biggest thing going for x360 is price and when you factor FFXIII at full price on X360 vs the prices for FFXIII on PS3 it will be much smaller than normally.

Well you assume everyone already owns and played it on the PS3.

I believe the 360 hit 17K when MHFO was released and that was a port that requires a paid subscription.

Perhaps 20K is high, but that's just a number I'm throwing out there. Could be even higher if holiday sales and the Kinect have an impact.

the slim launched that week, also old versions had price cut.

Forgot about that.

Hard to say how big of an impact MHFO had. But it was one of the biggest openings for a 360 game in Japan (#5 I think). So I'd assume it had a lot to do with the console console sales boost that week.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Mr Puggsly said:
zgamer5 said:
Mr Puggsly said:
Zlejedi said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Well they might be able to sell an extra 150K - 200K on the 360. The port already exist so its not much work if any to release it.

Even though its a late release, I'm sure we'll see a 360 sales boost in Japan. Console sales might hit a whole 20K that week.

20K seems way too much- if they already have ps3 it makes no sense to buy it, if they don't biggest thing going for x360 is price and when you factor FFXIII at full price on X360 vs the prices for FFXIII on PS3 it will be much smaller than normally.

Well you assume everyone already owns and played it on the PS3.

I believe the 360 hit 17K when MHFO was released and that was a port that requires a paid subscription.

Perhaps 20K is high, but that's just a number I'm throwing out there. Could be even higher if holiday sales and the Kinect have an impact.

the slim launched that week, also old versions had price cut.

Forgot about that.

Hard to say how big of an impact MHFO had. But it was one of the biggest openings for a 360 game in Japan (#5 I think). So I'd assume it had a lot to do with the console console sales boost that week.

i dont know what it did, but all i know is that ff13 coming to the 360 isnt going to make it reach 20k. 

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

zgamer5 said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Forgot about that.

i dont know what it did, but all i know is that ff13 coming to the 360 isnt going to make it reach 20k. 

You're probably right... but I'm gonna stick with my prediction of 20K regardless.

No particular reason.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network

200k would be sweet already. And I mean lifetime not first week...

375,000?

% error =   | Actual result - Theoretical value |    x  100 % 
                                          Theoretical value

In this case % error is going to be 90~95%

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I bought FFXIII PS3 used for 970 yen 3 months ago. A full price release is usually 6800 yen. No reasonable person would buy this game at full price when you can find for around $10 used in great condition.

Dianko said:

I bought FFXIII PS3 used for 970 yen 3 months ago. A full price release is usually 6800 yen. No reasonable person would buy this game at full price when you can find for around $10 used in great condition.

I have to say though. There are lots of unreasonable people. . Not sure if those are the ones that apply to this situation.

I was there In June... and at book off it was around 1500-2000 yen and other places too (I didn't look that hard  as I just wanted FFX, X-2 international :P)... they looked in perfect condition... unlike the games at gamestop :P

Awesome!  FFXIII now has another shot at cracking 2m... 360 saves the day! :D