By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII Coming to X360 in Dec 16 in Japan

According to the article leaked.

There is no difference from the version that is out now......WTF is the point seriously?

Around the Network
Ping_ii said:

According to the article leaked.

There is no difference from the version that is out now......WTF is the point seriously?

it's easy. You use the already existing english version from USA, and add subtitles. It doesn't take much money. and Could make them a lot of money or a little ( a little is more likely imo) without even trying.

leo-j said:

I guess this means VERSUS XIII is coming to 360 too..

wouldn't suprise me..

you still had doubts? TGS my friend :D the day of meltdowns and internetz explosion

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Easy Money is the Point, Even if it is a Small amount.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

I'd be surprised if it it 100k life time to be honest but no matter what it sells, it will be profitable. Games already done, what ever they sell will cover the cost of printing the discs.

Around the Network

Great news for 3 people in Japan!!!

Well they might be able to sell an extra 150K - 200K on the 360. The port already exist so its not much work if any to release it.

Even though its a late release, I'm sure we'll see a 360 sales boost in Japan. Console sales might hit a whole 20K that week.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Mr Puggsly said:

Well they might be able to sell an extra 150K - 200K on the 360. The port already exist so its not much work if any to release it.

Even though its a late release, I'm sure we'll see a 360 sales boost in Japan. Console sales might hit a whole 20K that week.

20K seems way too much- if they already have ps3 it makes no sense to buy it, if they don't biggest thing going for x360 is price and when you factor FFXIII at full price on X360 vs the prices for FFXIII on PS3 it will be much smaller than normally.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

The blog from which this news originates has been updated to say they aren't sure if this is real:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=23191329&postcount=213

Probably is, but thought you guys would want to know.  Microsoft is having a pre-TGS conference tomorrow, so I'm sure we'll hear something then.

Zlejedi said:
Mr Puggsly said:

20K seems way too much- if they already have ps3 it makes no sense to buy it, if they don't biggest thing going for x360 is price and when you factor FFXIII at full price on X360 vs the prices for FFXIII on PS3 it will be much smaller than normally.

Well you assume everyone already owns and played it on the PS3.

I believe the 360 hit 17K when MHFO was released and that was a port that requires a paid subscription.

Perhaps 20K is high, but that's just a number I'm throwing out there. Could be even higher if holiday sales and the Kinect have an impact.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)