By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Whats the most terrible game you have in your collection?

adriane23 said:
lestatdark said:
adriane23 said:

Since I took Oblivion IV back, I would say mine are The Granstream Saga and Arc The Lad: End of Darkness.

The Granstream Saga is a very unappreciated gem, from the creators of the Soulblazer/illusion of gaia/terranigma "trilogy". Sure it had crappy graphics, probably amongst the worst in the PSX era, but it's gameplay and story was pretty darn amazing and it was a very challenging game as well, it's gameplay kinda reminds me of the gameplay in Demon's Souls, in a more JRPG oriented style. One of my favourite games for the PSX.

OT - I still own Big Rigs, and I still play it from times to times for laughs xD

Nope I just can't appreciate it. The battle system was a nightmare to me. It had cool moves, but they seemed to take forever with the slaw ass falling animations. The graphics never really bothered me back in the day (even without character faces).

*****SPOILER*****

Which girl did you choose to sacrifice at the end? Took me like 30 minutes to decide.

I sacrificed Laramie, even thought the choice was indeed hard. In the end, it felt more right to keep Arcia alive. Also, did you manage to find the secret sword, Onimaru?

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Well i own E.T. but...i kinda liked it

so....

Harry Potter Quidditch World Cup

adriane23 said:
VXIII said:

Definitely The Elder Scrolls IV : Oblivion

I was misled by the reviews and some members comments .

Me too.....

And did anyone ever own Spawn for the PSX? It was so terrible and yet, I just kept playing it. I vaguely remember using it as a frisbee after getting lost in the subways for an hour only to get killed by some random dude. FUCK YOU SPAWN!

God it's terrible !!!!

King Kong for the DS, I won it in an ONM competition and proceeded to sell it within 24 hours

anything PS3 exclusives. Just by looking at my brothers forehead, he should have a tattoo of Sony with a quote "make believe" in it.

EDIT: This post has been moderated. -d1

Around the Network
Adobo said:

anything PS3 exclusives. Just by looking at my brothers forehead, he should have a tattoo of Sony with a quote "make believe" in it.

wow !    !?!?!?!??!?!

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (I guess that's the one,  if not, is the one where you get to revisti places in KH1 and have cards). Both the GBA and PS2 versions are awfull. I really tried to like the game, but it was like driving and looking at a map at same time whili drinking soda.

Above: still the best game of the year.

sly777 said:
Adobo said:

wow !    !?!?!?!??!?!

Hm? What's the wow for?

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Well In my PS3 collection it is probably Time shift or Dark Sector or Soul Caliber 4, but I have worst last gen games.

Ajescent said:

Prince of Persia

Someone who agrees... what a boring game that was. I'll also add red steel