By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Whats the most terrible game you have in your collection?

_mevildan said:

To find the most terrible game, I can completely overlook my PS3, PSP, PS2 and even PS1 collection and head over to the PC games where I see an absolute turd of a game called Mortyr. The controls, enemies, graphics, everything... all suck hard.

Check it out:

what the hell happened in that video?

Around the Network

Shinobi on PS2. Played it only about half an hour, it's soooo bad.

It was my boyfriend's first attempt at buying me a game as a gift but I don't blame him since he asked the EBGames employee what game he should buy from someone who likes stealth games like MGS and Tenchu and that asshole came up with Shinobi.

Signature goes here!

lestatdark said:
adriane23 said:

Since I took Oblivion IV back, I would say mine are The Granstream Saga and Arc The Lad: End of Darkness.

The Granstream Saga is a very unappreciated gem, from the creators of the Soulblazer/illusion of gaia/terranigma "trilogy". Sure it had crappy graphics, probably amongst the worst in the PSX era, but it's gameplay and story was pretty darn amazing and it was a very challenging game as well, it's gameplay kinda reminds me of the gameplay in Demon's Souls, in a more JRPG oriented style. One of my favourite games for the PSX.

OT - I still own Big Rigs, and I still play it from times to times for laughs xD

Nope I just can't appreciate it. The battle system was a nightmare to me. It had cool moves, but they seemed to take forever with the slaw ass falling animations. The graphics never really bothered me back in the day (even without character faces).

*****SPOILER*****

Which girl did you choose to sacrifice at the end? Took me like 30 minutes to decide.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

flagstaad said:

Sam & Max: season 1, for the Wii, the framerate its so choppey its almost unplayable.

It's a mediocore port to be sure, but I finished it and loved it.  Have Season 2 as well (which is better but still has some frame rate issues at points).

I'm always refining my collection, worse now is probably Pinball:HoF: Gottlieb collection.    There's 2-3 really good tables but most are boring as heck.   Too much focus on history and not enough on fun.

VXIII said:

Definitely The Elder Scrolls IV : Oblivion

I was misled by the reviews and some members comments .

Me too.....

And did anyone ever own Spawn for the PSX? It was so terrible and yet, I just kept playing it. I vaguely remember using it as a frisbee after getting lost in the subways for an hour only to get killed by some random dude. FUCK YOU SPAWN!

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network

motorstorm

Fallout 3 for PS3.  It may very well be the buggiest game I have ever played.

If I don't consider my over 70 DS games (yeah,u can guess why), then it'd have to be Super Paper Mario. The game's ok so far but it's not WOWing me like most nintendo titles do. Oh, and it looks aweful too!

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

i don't think i have any terrible game, but my worst game this gen is AC, the games is fantastic in many terms but i find the game too repetitive and its the only game i own that i didn't finish and don't plan on doing it... 
but the worst of all its really the demo i download a few weeks ago of MW2. i can't get around to like CODs this gen...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Probably Max Payne 2. Take away the wow effect of Max Payne, throw in a really boring story and copy-pasted comic panels, and you get Max Payne 2.

I may have finished the first, but the second one is pure garbage. UGH.

My worst game used to be Hoshigami on the PSX, god that game was ABYSMAL. Thankfully it's semi-rare and I sold the turd for $50 a while back. LMAO at the sucker who bought it.

Hoshigami is like Final Fantasy Tactics or some other turn-based strategy game. You can level up your characters, but the computer's character levels are auto-adjusted to match your highest leveled character. When a character dies, you lose them forever and have to recruit a new level 1 character. But since your better characters are much higher in level, and since the CPU characters' levels are directly proportional to your highest leveled character, you have to level grind your noob characters so that you can continue to progress through the game. Eventually, those characters you level grinded will die again, and you'll have to recruit some MORE level 1 characters and level grind them!

Currently playing: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, NBA2k11, Metal Gear Solid, Picross 3d